Artur de Carabas
From OakthorneWikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Expertise: Double proficiency bonus on the following Proficiencies: Deception, Thieves' Tools.
- Sneak Attack (+1d6): If you either have advantage on the attack roll or you have an ally who is also engaged with an enemy (and you don't have disadvantage), you inflict bonus damage on a single attack roll during your turn. The attack must be with a finesse or ranged weapon.
- Thieves' Cant: You understand the jargon-code of thieves' and other underworld figures.
- Cunning Action: You can take a bonus action to use one of the following kinds of actions: Dash, Disengage, or Hide.
- False Identity: You have created a second identity that includes documentation, established established acquaintances, and disguises that allow you to assume that persona. Additionally you can forge documents including official papers and personal letters, as long as you have seen an example of the kind of document or the handwriting you are trying to copy.
- Coins: x cp • x sp • x ep • 45 gp • x pp • Other coins: x
- Gems: x
Rapier, short bow (20 arrows), burglar's pack (x), leather armor, daggers (x2), thieves' tools, 10 bottles of colorful liquid, belt pouch, fine clothes (x2), disguise kit, drunkard's head remedy (x5)
- In Hand: x
- Worn: x
- Belt: x
- Backpack: x
- xxx: (x gp/day). x
- From Pig Stick, near Stump Bog outside of Waterdeep. Always saw himself as better than that, which got him no small number of beatings.
- As a young man, he had a short but scandalous affair with Issolur Artoler, an older alchemist and confirmed bachelor. When the town found out, Issolur left the town in disgrace. That same night, Tristan left for other reasons.
- Once in Waterdeep, he set up another life for himself as Artur DeCarabas: an obscure merchant, implied (but never stated) to have been begotten on the wrong side of a noble's bed. At night, he became Ivana Spurtanya, Waterdeep's loudest Saece entertainer.