Astoria Basin (CSF)
From OakthorneWikiJump to navigationJump to search
Clatsop State Forest
The Astoria Basin forest is part of the network of wildlands that are part of the Clatsop State Forest.
- Bonfire Clearing: A clearing Warner found and set up with a large fire pit in the university-owned woodlands east of campus.
- Old Ranger Station: In the forest behind the college there is a small ranger station. It has two small rooms and a closet stocked with emergency preparedness gear.
- The Old Wolf Glade: An old elm tree, in whose roots past generations of wolves have made their dens. A known locus.
- The Astoria Reservoir 2: A water reservoir. A known locus.
- The House of Running Water: Formerly the Randall House, and "den" for the Astoria Pack. Blown up in conflict with the Monk family of hunters.