“Do not swear by the moon, for she changes constantly. then your love would also change.” ― William Shakespeare
“The moon is a loyal companion. It never leaves. It’s always there, watching, steadfast, knowing us in our light and dark moments, changing forever just as we do. Every day it’s a different version of itself. Sometimes weak and wan, sometimes strong and full of light. The moon understands what it means to be human. Uncertain. Alone. Cratered by imperfections.” ― Tahereh Mafi
“There was a man who loved the moon, but whenever he tried to embrace her, she broke into a thousand pieces and left him drenched, with empty arms.” ― Laini Taylor
Spells Prepared (Lvl + Wis): 13/14 • Spells marked with an asterix (*) are Domain Spells.
- Cantrips (4): dancing lights*, guidance*, light, sacred flame, spare the dying, thaumaturgy, word of radiance
- First Level: cure wounds, faerie fire (c)*, guiding bolt, healing word*, shield of faith (c)
- Second Level: enhance ability, moonbeam (c)*, moonblade (c)*, prayer of healing, spiritual weapon
- Third Level: beacon of hope (c), dispel magic, mass healing word*, moonpath (c)*, protection from energy, sending, spirit guardians (c)
- Fourth Level: banishment*, death ward, divination*
- Fifth Level: greater restoration*, mass cure wounds, wall of moonlight*
- Spells per Day: Cantrips: 4 • 1st: 4 • 2nd: 3 • 3rd: 3 • 4th: 3 • 5th: 1
- Spell Power: Saving Throw DC: 17 • Spell Attack Mod: +9
- Magic Ability: Wisdom
- Channel Divinity: May use a Channel Divinity effect 2/short rest.
- Ritual Casting: Can cast prepared clerical spells ritually if they have the ritual tag.
- Spellcasting Focus: May use a holy symbol as a spellcasting focus.
Silverstar Domain Traits
- Bonus Cantrips: Always have dancing lights and guidance prepared.
- Burning Moonlight: 2 per short/long rest. Replace the damage type of a cast spell with radiant damage. Must declare the use of this ability when the spell is cast.
- Divine Strike: When making weapon attack, inflict an additional 1d8 radiant damage.
- Turn Undead: Channel Divinity. As an action, present holy symbol. Each undead within 30' must make a Wisdom save. If it fails, it is turned for 1 minute or until it takes damage. While turned, it must spend its turns trying to escape, can't willingly move to a space within 30'. Will use Dash actions to escape, or Dodge actions if it can't go any further.
- Destroy Undead (CR 1): Undead of CR 1 or less who are turned are instead destroyed immediately.
- Tears of Selûne: Channel Divinity. May use in two ways:
- Starfall: When inflicting radiant damage, may also create a dancing lights effect, appearing within my space or the target's space if it is within the cantrip's range.
- Blessing of Tears: When using a spell to restore hit points to a creature other than myself, simultaneously grant the effects of a guidance spell on that target.
- Prophetic Sight: Channel Divinity. As an action, gain perfect darkvision for 1 minute. Out to 60', areas of darkness within this range don't impose disadvantage on your Wisdom (Perception) checks. Gain advantage on attack rolls on targets within direct moonlight or who are within 5' of a moonbeam spell.
- Ability Score Increases: Two different traits gain +1. Wisdom, Charisma.
- Bonus Skill: Gain proficiency in one Skill. Deceit.
- Bonus Feat: Gain one Feat. Diplomat.
Waterdhavian Noble Traits
- Kept in Style: Lifestyle is supported by House Tesper while in Waterdeep or the North.
- Diplomat: Charisma +1 • Gain proficiency in Persuasion (or apply double proficiency bonus if already proficient) • Spend 1 minute talking to someone and make a Persuasion check contested by Insight. If successful, target is charmed by me as long as it is within 60' of me, and for 1 minute thereafter. Fails if in combat with myself or allies.
- Charmed Condition: A charmed creature can't attack the charmer or target the charmer with harmful abilities or magical effects. The charmer has advantage on any ability check to interact socially with the creature.
- 4th Level: Con +1 • Wis +1
- 8th Level: Wis +2
- Potion of Healing (2): Heal 2d4+2 hit points
- Pearl of Power: Attuned. Regain one spell slot of up to 3rd level. Renews at dawn.
- Icon of Ravenkind: Attuned
- Holy Symbol of Ravenkind: Attuned
- Worn: Scale mail, shield, light crossbow crossbow case, backpack, fine clothes and robes, holy symbol (around neck), signet ring
- Crossbow case: 18 bolts
- Belt: Mace, belt pouch
- Belt pouch: vial of holy water, potion of healing, scroll of revivify, pouch (50gp worth of potion of healing making materials)
- Backpack: Fine clothes, lantern (hanging off back), rolled canvas (with ink, pen, and 10 sheets of parchment), rations (4 days), robes, healer's kit
- Comfortable: (1 gp/day)
- 8th: Ability Score Improvement, Destroy Undead (CR 1), +1 4th level spell slot, Divine Strike (+1d8 radiant damage with weapon attacks)