The creatures of this world awoke knowing how to protect themselves and their pack, I will learn their secrets. -Enlil-Bani
- Fleet Footed: Speed 45
- Predator's Senses: You have darkvision allowing you to see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can't discern color in darkness, only shades of gray. Additionally, you have proficiency in the Perception skill.
- Born Hunter: Proficiency in short bow and long bow
- Camouflage: You can attempt to hide even when you are only lightly obscured by foliage, heavy rain, falling snow, mist, and other natural phenomena.
- Martial Arts:
- You can roll a d6 in place of the normal damage of your unarmed strike or monk weapon.
- You can use Dexterity instead of Strength for the Attack and Damage Rolls of your unarmed strikes and monk Weapons.
- When you use the Attack action with an unarmed strike or a monk weapon on Your Turn, you can make one unarmed strike as a Bonus Action. For example, if you take the Attack action and Attack with a Quarterstaff, you can also make an unarmed strike as a Bonus Action, assuming you haven't already taken a Bonus Action this turn
- Unarmored Defence:
- (10+dex bonus+ wis bonus)
- Beginning at 1st level, while you are wearing no armor and not wielding a Shield, your AC equals 10 + your Dexterity modifier + your Wisdom modifier.
x Ki points 5
- Extra Attack
- Stunning Strike
- Flurry of Blows
1 ki 2 unarmed strikes per bonus action
- Patient Dodge
1 Ki bonus action to dodge Dodge: disadvantage to attacker
- Step of Wind
1 Ki x2 jump distance, disengage and dash as a bonus action.
- Deflect Missile
1d10+dex+monk lvl reduce damage of missile attack. If you reduce dam to 0 1ki to make a missile attack as a reaction.
- monastic tradition
- Matis Defense
When missed with a melee attack spend 1 Ki to make an attack as a reaction on the attacker
- Panther Pounce
When attacking with advantage from being hidden spend 1 Ki to add +1 damage die.
- Wolf Rend
On a successful attack spend 1 Ki to compel a str save ( 8+dex+prof bonus) on a failure the target is knocked prone
- Tsedli’s boon, collar of protection +1.
By popular demand
- In Hand: x
- Worn: x
- Belt: x
- Backpack: x
- xxx: (x gp/day). x