- Discipline Attack Bonus: 8 (Int w/Headband + Proficiency)
- Discipline Save DC: 16 (8 + Int w/Headband + Proficiency)
- Psi Points: 64
- Psi Limit: 7
- Talents Known: 3
- Disciplines Known: 7
- When activating a psionic discipline, you can pay its psi point cost with your hit points, instead of using any psi points. Your current hit points and hit point maximum are both reduced by the number of hit points you spend. This reduction can’t be lessened in any way, and the reduction to your hit point maximum lasts until you finish a long rest. Once you use this feature, you can’t use it again until you finish a long rest.
- Your hit point maximum increases by 1 per mystic level.
- While you aren’t wearing armor or wielding a shield, your base AC equals 10 + your Dexterity modifier + your Constitution modifier.
- Immediately after you spend psi points on a psionic discipline, you can take a bonus action to regain hit points equal to the number of psi points you spent.
- At the start of each of your turns, you gain temporary hit points equal to your Intelligence modifier if you have at least 1 hit point.
- Once on each of your turns when you hit a creature with a weapon, you can deal an extra 1d8 psychic damage to that target. When you reach 14th level, this extra damage increases to 2d8.
- As a bonus action, you can choose one of your psionic disciplines and gain its psychic focus benefit. The benefit lasts until you are incapacitated or until you use another bonus action to choose a different focus benefit. You can have only one psychic focus benefit at a time, and using the psychic focus of one discipline doesn’t limit your ability to use other disciplines.
Strength of Mind
- You can trade your proficiency in Wisdom saving throws for another ability whenever you finish a short or long rest. This change lasts until you finish your next short or long rest.
Surge of Health
- As a reaction when you take damage, you can halve that damage against you. Your psychic focus immediately ends if it’s active, and you can’t use it until you finish a short or long rest. You can’t use this feature if you can’t use your psychic focus.
- You can telepathically speak to any creature you can see within 120 feet of you. You don’t need to share a language, but the creature must be able to understand at least one language or be telepathic itself.
- As an action, you target one creature you can see within 90 feet of you. The target must succeed on a Dexterity saving throw or take 2d8 acid, cold, fire, lightning, or thunder damage (your choice). The talent’s damage increases by 1d8 when you reach 11th level (3d8), and 17th level (4d8).
- As an action, you target one creature you can see within 120 feet of you. The target must succeed on an Intelligence saving throw or take 2d10 psychic damage. The talent’s damage increases by 1d10 when you reach 11th level (3d10), and 17th level (4d10).
- You can use your action to manipulate or move one object within 30 feet of you. The object can’t weigh more than 10 pounds, and you can’t affect an object being worn or carried by another creature. If the object is loose, you can move it up to 30 feet in any direction.
- Psychic Focus: You don’t need to eat, breathe, or sleep. To gain the benefits of a long rest, you can spend 8 hours engaged in light activity, rather than sleeping during any of it.
- Environmental Adaptation (2 psi): As an action, you or a creature you touch ignores the effects of extreme heat or cold (but not cold or fire damage) for the next hour.
- Adaptive Shield (3 psi): When you take acid, cold, fire, lightning, or thunder damage, you can use your reaction to gain resistance to damage of that type—including the triggering damage—until the end of your next turn.
- Energy Adaptation (5 psi; conc., 1 hr.): As an action, you can touch one creature and give it resistance to acid, cold, fire, lightning, or thunder damage (your choice), which lasts until your concentration ends.
- Energy Immunity (7 psi; conc., 1 hr.): As an action, you can touch one creature and give it immunity to acid, cold, fire, lightning, or thunder damage (your choice), which lasts until your concentration ends.
- Psychic Focus: You have advantage on Wisdom (Insight) checks.
- Assess Foe (2 psi): As a bonus action, you analyze one creature you see, learning its current hit point total and all its immunities, resistances, and vulnerabilities.
- Read Moods (2 psi): As a bonus action, you learn a one-word summary of the emotional state of up to six creatures you can see.
- View Aura (3 psi, conc, 1 hr): As an action, you study one creature’s aura. Until your concentration ends, while you can see the target, you learn if it’s under the effect of any magical or psionic effects, its current hit point total, and its basic emotional state. While this effect lasts, you have advantage on Wisdom (Insight) and Charisma checks you make against it.
- Perceive the Unseen (5 psi, conc, 1 min): As a bonus action, you gain the ability to see auras even of invisible or hidden creatures. Until your concentration ends, you can see all creatures, including hidden and invisible ones, regardless of lighting conditions.
- Psychic Focus: You gain a +1 bonus to AC.
- Iron Hide (1–7 psi): As a reaction when you are hit by an attack, you gain a +1 bonus to AC for each psi point you spend on this ability. The bonus lasts until the end of your next turn and applies against the triggering attack.
- Steel Hide (2 psi): As a bonus action, you gain resistance to bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing damage until the end of your next turn.
- Iron Resistance (7 psi; conc, 1 hr): As an action, you gain resistance to bludgeoning, piercing, or slashing damage (your choice), which lasts until your concentration ends.
Mantle of Joy
- Psychic Focus: You have advantage on Charisma (Persuasion) checks.
- Soothing Presence (1–7 psi): As a bonus action, choose up to three creatures you can see within 60 feet of you. Each target gains 3 temporary hit points per psi point spent on this effect.
- Comforting Aura (2 psi; conc, 1 min.): As a bonus action, choose up to three allies you can see (you can choose yourself in place of one of the allies). Until your concentration ends, each target can roll a d4 when making a saving throw and add the number rolled to the total.
- Aura of Jubilation (3 psi; conc, 1 min.): As a bonus action, you radiate a distracting mirth until your concentration ends. Each creature within 60 feet of you that can see you suffers disadvantage on any checks using the Perception and Investigation skills.
- Beacon of Recovery (5 psi): As a bonus action, you and up to five allies you can see within 60 feet of you can immediately make saving throws against every effect they’re suffering that allows a save at the start or end of their turns.
Mastery of Force
- Psychic Focus: You have advantage on Strength checks.
- Push (1–7 psi): As an action, choose one creature you can see within 60 feet of you. The target must make a Strength saving throw. On a failed save, it takes 1d8 force damage per psi point spent and is pushed up to 5 feet per point spent in a straight line away from you. On a successful save, it takes half as much damage.
- Inertial Armor (2 psi): As an action, you sheathe yourself in an intangible field of magical force. For 8 hours, your base AC is 14 + your Dexterity modifier, and you gain resistance to force damage. This effect ends if you are wearing or don armor.
- Telekinetic Barrier (3 psi; conc, 10 min): As an action, you create a transparent wall of telekinetic energy, at least one portion of which must be within 60 feet of you. The wall is 40 feet long, 10 feet high, and 1 inch thick. The wall lasts until your concentration ends. Each 10-foot section of the wall has an AC of 10 and 10 hit points.
- Grasp (3 psi; conc, 1 min): You attempt to grasp a creature in telekinetic energy and hold it captive. As an action, choose one creature you can see within 60 feet of you. The target must succeed on a Strength saving throw or be grappled by you until your concentration ends or until the target leaves your reach, which is 60 feet for this grapple. The grappled target can escape by succeeding on a Strength (Athletics) or Dexterity (Acrobatics) check contested by your psionic ability plus your proficiency bonus. When a target attempts to escape in this way, you can spend psi points to boost your check, abiding by your psi limit. You gain a +1 bonus per psi point spent. While a target is grappled in this manner, you create one of the following effects as an action:
- Crush (1–7 psi): The target takes 1d6 bludgeoning damage per psi point spent.
- Move (1–7 psi): You move the target up to 5 feet per psi point spent. You can move it in the air and hold it there. It falls if the grapple ends.
- Move (2–7 psi): Choose one object you can see within 60 feet of you that isn’t being worn or carried by another creature and that isn’t secured in place. It can’t be larger than 20 feet on a side, and its maximum weight depends on the psi points spent on this ability, as shown below. As an action, you move the object up to 60 feet, and you must keep the object within sight during this movement. If the object ends this movement in the air, it falls. If the object would fall on a creature, the creature must succeed on a DC 10 Dexterity saving throw or take damage as listed on the table below:
|Psi Spent||Maximum Weight||Bludgeoning Damage|
- Psychic Focus: While you are focused on this discipline, any attack roll you make for a ranged weapon attack ignores disadvantage. If disadvantage would normally apply to the roll, that roll also can’t benefit from advantage.
- Speed Dart (1–7 psi): As a bonus action, you imbue one ranged weapon you hold with psionic power. The next attack you make with it that hits before the end of the current turn deals an extra 1d10 psychic damage per psi point spent.
- Seeking Missile (2 psi): As a reaction when you miss with a ranged weapon attack, you can repeat the attack roll against the same target.
- Faithful Archer (5 psi; conc., 1 min.): As a bonus action, you imbue a ranged weapon with a limited sentience. Until your concentration ends, you can make an extra attack with the weapon at the start of each of your turns (no action required). If it is a thrown weapon, it returns to your grasp each time you make any attack with it.
- Psychic Focus: You choose one skill or tool and have proficiency with it until your focus ends. Alternatively, you gain the ability to read and write one language of your choice until your focus ends.
- Wandering Mind (2–6 psi; conc, 10 min): If you concentrate for this option’s full duration, you then gain proficiency with up to three of the following skills (one skill for every 2 psi points spent): Animal Handling, Arcana, History, Medicine, Nature, Performance, Religion, and Survival. The benefit lasts for 1 hour, no concentration required.
- Find Creature (2 psi; conc, 1 hr): You cast your mind about for information about a specific creature. If you concentrate for this option’s full duration, you then gain a general understanding of the creature’s current location. You learn the region, city, town, village, or district where it is, pinpointing an area between 1 and 3 miles on a side (DM’s choice). If the creature is on another plane of existence, you instead learn which plane.
- Item Lore (3 psi; conc, 1 hr): You carefully study an item. If you concentrate for this option’s full duration while remaining within 5 feet of the item, you then gain the benefits of an identify spell cast on that item.
- Psychic Speech (5 psi): As an action, you attune your mind to the psychic imprint of all language. For 1 hour, you gain the ability to understand any language you hear or attempt to read. In addition, when you speak, all creatures that can understand a language understand what you say, regardless of what language you use.
- Wandering Eye (6 psi; conc, 1 hr): As an action, you create a psychic sensor within 60 feet of you. The sensor lasts until your concentration ends. The sensor is invisible and hovers in the air. You mentally receive visual information from it, which has normal vision and darkvision with a range of 60 feet. The sensor can look in all directions. As an action, you can move the sensor up to 30 feet in any direction. There is no limit to how far away from you the eye can move, but it can’t enter another plane of existence. A solid barrier blocks the eye’s movement, but the eye can pass through an opening as small as 1 inch in diameter.
- Phasing Eye (7 psi; conc, 1 hr): As Wandering Eye above, except the eye can move through solid objects but can’t end its movement in one. If it does so, the effect immediately ends.
- Psychic Focus: Choose one weapon you’re holding or your unarmed strike. Its damage becomes psychic and magical, rather than its normal damage type. Until you reach 6th level as a mystic, don’t add your Strength or Dexterity modifier to the psychic attack’s damage rolls.
- Ethereal Weapon (1 psi): As a bonus action, you temporarily transform one weapon you’re holding or your unarmed strike into pure psionic energy. The next attack you make with it before the end of your turn ignores the target’s armor, requiring no attack roll. Instead, the target makes a Dexterity saving throw against this discipline. On a failed save, the target takes the attack’s normal damage and suffers its additional effects. On a successful save, the target takes half damage from the attack but suffers no additional effects that would normally be imposed on a hit.
- Lethal Strike (1–7 psi): As a bonus action, you imbue a weapon you’re holding or your unarmed strike with psychic energy. The next time you hit with it before the end of your turn, it deals an extra 1d10 psychic damage per psi point spent.
- Augmented Weapon (5 psi; conc, 10 min): As a bonus action, touch one simple or martial weapon. Until your concentration ends, that weapon becomes a magic weapon with a +3 bonus to its attack and damage rolls.