From OakthorneWikiJump to navigationJump to search
"..." - You don't know, you're not telepathic
- Ability Score Increase Your Wisdom score increases by 2, and your Constitution increases by 1.
- Superior Darkvision Accustomed to the darkness of the Underdark, you have superior vision in dark and dim conditions. You can see in dim light within 120 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can't discern colors in darkness, only shades of gray.
- Pacifying Spores As an action, you can eject spores at one creature you can see within 15 feet of you. The target must succeed on a Constitution saving throw equal to 8 + your proficiency modifier + your Constitution modifier or be stunned for 1 minute or until it takes damage. The target can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of its turns, ending the effect on itself on a success. You regain use of this trait once you have completed a short or long rest.
- Rapport Spores You may as an action, extend rapport spores in a 20-foot radius. These spores can go around corners and affect only creatures with an Intelligence of 2 or higher that aren't undead, constructs, or elementals. Affected creatures can communicate telepathically with one another while they are within 30 feet of each other. The effect lasts for 1 hour.
- Sun Sickness While in direct sunlight, unless otherwise concealed, you have disadvantage on Strength, Dexterity and Constitution based ability checks, attack rolls, and saving throws.
- Languages You can understand, read and write Common and Undercommon but not speak it.
- Spellcasting: DC 15, +7 • 4 Cantrips • Spells/Day: 4/3/2
- Spells Prepared: 9/9
- Cantrips: Guidance, Mending, Sacred Flame, Spare the Dying
- First Level: Domain: Inflict Wounds, Sleep Prepared: Bless, Cure Wounds, Guiding Bolt, Protection from Good and Evil
- Second Level: Domain: Darkvision, Gentle Repose Prepared: Enhance Ability, Prayer of Healing, Spiritual Weapon
- Third Level: Domain: Phantom Steed, Speak with the Dead Prepared: Spirit Guardians, Water Walking
- Divine Domain (Twilight)
- Chooser of the Slain Starting at 1st level, when a creature you can see takes damage, as a reaction you can roll 1d6 and add your Wisdom modifier. This amount is either added to or subtracted from the damage as you choose, but it has no effect unless it makes the difference between the target being reduced to 0 HP or not. You can use this feature a number of times per day equal to your Wisdom modifier, minimum 1. You regain all expended uses when you take a long rest.
- Channel Divinity (Turn Undead)
- Channel Divinity (Stand the Fallen) At level 2, you gain the ability to use your Channel Divinity as a reaction to invigorate a creature you can see who fails a death saving throw. The effects of that failure are disregarded, and the target creature instead regains hit points equal to your cleric level + your Wisdom Modifier, and may, if desired, stand up.
- Skill Proficiencies: Medicine, Religion
- Tool Proficiencies: Herbalism Kit
- Languages: One of your choice
- Coins: 0 cp • 0 sp • 0 ep • 0 gp • 0 pp • Other coins: none
- Not yet
Zurkhwood Quarterstaff, Longbow, 20 Arrows, 4 Mail Morels, Shield
- In Hand:
- Belt: Healer's Kit (36)