- 1 Character Record
- 2 Combat
- 3 Resources
- 4 Asra (Mount)
- 5 Other Important Individuals
- 6 Projects, Goals and/or Downtime
Sleight of Hand
passive insight 12
passive perception 12
Thieves' Tools (Expert)
Traits & Languages
Cunning Action: Bonus Dash, Disengage, or Hide
Uncanny Dodge: When an attacker you can see hits you with an attack, you can use your reaction to halve the attack's damage against you.
Evasion: On Dexterity saves for half damage, instead take no damage if you succeed and half damage if you fail.
Sneak Attack: 6d6 Once per turn, you can deal an extra 1d6 damage to one creature you hit with an attack if you have advantage on the attack roll. The attack must use a finesse or a ranged weapon. You don’t need advantage on the attack roll if another enemy of the target is within 5 feet of it, that enemy isn’t incapacitated, and you don’t have disadvantage on the attack roll.
Second-Story Work: Climb faster than normal; climbing no longer costs you extra movement. In addition, when you make a running jump, the distance you cover increases by a number of feet equal to your Dexterity modifier.
Fast Hands: Bonus Sleight of Hand, Thieves' Tools or Use Object
Supreme Sneak: advantage on a Dexterity (Stealth) check if you move no more than half your speed on the same turn.
Reliable Talent: Whenever you make an ability check that lets you add your proficiency bonus, you can treat a d20 roll of 9 or lower as a 10.
- You ignore the loading quality of crossbows with which you are proficient.
- Being within 5 feet of a hostile creature doesn't impose disadvantage on your ranged attack rolls.
- When you use the Attack action and attack with a one-handed weapon, you can use a bonus action to attack with a loaded hand crossbow you are holding.
Alert to the hidden traps and secret doors found in many dungeons, you gain the following benefits:
- You have advantage on Wisdom (Perception) and Intelligence (Investigation) checks made to detect the presence of secret doors.
- You have advantage on saving throws made to avoid or resist traps.
- You have resistance to the damage dealt by traps.
- You can search for traps while traveling at a normal pace, instead of only at a slow pace.
No matter how bad things get, or whenever I can't make a decision, I will fall back on my training as the Striker. It is better to act in haste than to lose the opportunity to make a choice.
I have trouble reading people. Sometimes I am blunt without realizing it.
I have a responsibility to my friends and to people under my protection.
I will advance the interests of my nation, my family, and the line of Strikers. I will give my family the benefit of the doubt whenever possible.
- Vanguard: Bonus: +8, Damage & Effects: 1d6+5 Piercing, Finesse, Weight: 2 lb
- Dagger: Bonus: +7, Damage & Effects: 1d4 Piercing, Finesse, Light, Thrown, Weight: 1 lb
- Hand Crossbow: Bonus: +7, Damage & Effects: 1d4+4 Piercing, Light, Loading, Range: 30/120, Weight: 3 lb
- Platinum: 26 pp
- Gold: 5392 gp
- Electrum: 75 ep
- Silver: 2214 sp
- Copper: 683 cp
- Ornamental (10 gp ea): 1
- Semiprecious (50 gp ea) 4
Two gold hoop Earrings Ancient rusty dagger
Mirage™ spinning top for recording and replaying messages. Energy almost spent. A product of Visionary Corporation
Scythe blade trap parts
Ring of Free Action [attuned]
Glasses of Minute Seeing
Stone of Luck [attuned] An agate +1 to saving throws and skill checks
Bag of Tricks: A soft, fuzzy bag. A small animal appears to obey you
2 Antitoxin (grants advantage on save vs. poison for 1 hour)
2 Healing Potion (2d4+2)
1 Potion of Greater Healing
0 holy water arrows
Slippers of Climbing
2 sets of clothes
Stone of Summon Earth Elemental (recharges at dawn)
Ring of Acid Resistance [attunement]
Yellow cloak with tinker parts.
- acts as feather fall
- Glide for 4× horizontal jump distance
Backpack Mess Kit Tinderbox 10 Torches 10 days rations waterskin 50 feet of hempen rope
Parchment (9 sheets)
- Short Sword 1d6+1
- +1 to hit and +1d8 damage against abominations
- 3 shadow step charges per day
- Shadow Step You gain the ability to step from one shadow into another. When you are in dim light or darkness, as a bonus action you can teleport up to 60 feet to an unoccupied space you can see that is also in dim light or darkness. You then have advantage on the first melee attack you make before the end of the turn.
- or use 2 charges to get an extra action
2 Hand Crossbows - Quiver and 30 bolts
6 tiny poisoned spears
Studded leather armor +1
- Armor Class: 13
- Hit Points: 18
- Speed: 50
Str 11 Dex 16 Con 10 Int 8 Wis 12 Cha -3
- Perception +3
- Stealth +5
- Darkvision 60
- Passive Perception 13
- Bite: +5 to hit, reach 5ft, one target.
- Hit: 1d4+3 piercing damage