From OakthorneWikiJump to navigationJump to search
Though they do not have the incredible recuperative powers that werewolves have, wereravens are nonetheless incredibly resilient to injury and illness.
- Bashing Damage: Wereravens heal bashing damage in half the time humans heal it. Each day, a wereraven may heal a number of points of bashing damage equal to her Stamina + Primal Urge, at a rate of one per turn. Functionally, this works just like werewolf healing, save that the rapid regeneration ceases after their maximums are hit. A wereraven may also spend a point of Essence to heal two bashing wounds, but this is the only kind of regeneration he may perform for that turn.
- Lethal Damage: Wereravens heal lethal damage at half the time humans heal it. A wereraven may also spend a point of Essence to heal a lethal wound, but this is the only kind of regeneration he may perform for that turn.
- Aggravated Damage: Wereravens heal aggravated damage at normal rates.
- Tilts: Damage-based Tilts in combat can be healed by super-charging the healing process. This takes one action and the expenditure of a point of Essence.
- Poisons & Diseases: With a rare few exceptions, wereravens are immune to most diseases and poisons. As scavengers, wereravens are even more resilient to such substances than werewolves - they gain a bonus equal to their Primal Urge to resistance rolls against supernatural afflictions that can affect them.