Werewolf Alpha Form
This is a form that only alpha werewolves can assume - a massive, hulking monstrosity capable of incredible feats of terrible damage. Alphas may assume their alpha form through the expenditure of a point of Essence and ten successes on a Shapeshifting roll.
- Attributes: Strength +3, Dexterity +1, Stamina +2
- Advantages: Size +2, Health +2, Initiative +1, Speed +4, +3 to perception rolls, including scenting rolls.
- Bite Attack: +2 Lethal unarmed attack. [Primal Urge] points of damage inflicted is aggravated.
- Claw Attack: +1 Lethal unarmed attack. [Primal Urge] points of damage inflicted is aggravated.
- Regeneration: Each turn, the werewolf changes a point of lethal damage into a point of bashing damage. This happens without spending any Essence, and only occurs when a werewolf is out of any bashing damage to heal.
- Defensive Instincts: The werewolf's Defense applies even against Firearms attacks, as instinct drives the defensive action.
- Immune to unconsciousness due to bashing damage