Addicted • Amnesia • Bestial • Broken • Competitive • Confused • Cowed • Delusional • Demoralized • Deprived • Disquieted • Distracted • False Memories • Fixated • Frightened • Frustrated • Fugue • Guilty • Humbled • Hunted • Informed • Inspired • Lost • Madness • Megalomaniacal • Misinformed • Nightmares • Oblivious • Obsession • Reluctant Aggressor • Shaken • Spooked • Steadfast • Strained • Worried
Arm Disability • Blind • Chronic Agony • Chronic Sickness • Deaf • Disabled • Exhausted • Glowing Health • Health Crisis • Illness • Intoxicated • Leg Disability • Lethargic • Mute • Narcoleptic • Squeamish
Bonded • Charmed • Connected • Day Job/Store Owner • Dominated • Embarrassing Secret • Enthralled • Leveraged • Marginalized • Mesmerized • Notoriety • Person of Interest • Subservient • Swooning • Wanton • Ward
- Otherworldly: Briars-Lost
Arcanum Conditions (Negative)
- Supernal Necrosis: Death
- Supernal Doom: Fate
- Supernal Static: Forces (unfinished)
- Supernal Disease: Life
- Supernal Erosion: Matter
- Supernal Madness: Mind
- Supernal Burn: Prime (unfinished)
- Supernal Slippage: Space (unfinished)
- Supernal Fury: Spirit (unfinished)
- Supernal Fugue: Time (unfinished)
Arcanum Conditions (Positive)
- Arcane Deadeye: ES: Aimed Spell • Gain 9-agains when making Aimed Spell test.
- (Arcanum) Adroitness: Use second Yantra reflexively
- (Arcanum) Aptitude: When using same Arcanum, also gain 9-Agains
- (Arcanum) Prosperity: Harvest Mana equal to successes (max Gnosis)
- (Arcanum) Puissance: Gain 2 Reaches in Arcanum
- (Arcanum) Refuge: Negate the first 2 points of Paradox in a pool
- Atlantean Glossolalia: ES: High Speech spell • When using High Speech, also gain 9-Agains for any spell
- Atlantean Virtue: ES: High Speech spell • When using High Speech, recover Willpower as though fulfilled Virtue
- Enduring Spell: Gain a free Duration Factor
- Mighty Spell: Gain a free Potency Factor
- Paradox Amnesia: ES: Spell that generated Paradox pool • Erase Paradox history in scene.
- Paradox Dissolution: ES: Spell that generated Paradox pool • Reduce Paradox pool by 1, can negate chance die.
- Ritual Efficacy: ES: Ritual spell • Increase Gnosis by 2 points for the purpose of determining Ritual Casting Time once
- Rote Improvisation: ES: Rote spell • Skill Substitution for Rote
- Supernal Regalia: ES: Spell using Dedicated Tool • Gain 9-agains for spell.
- Sweeping Spell: Gain a free Scale Factor
Stages of Grief Conditions
Sacred Hunt Conditions
Hunter's Aspect Conditions
- Grant an additional Social Maneuver with a given Skill during an interval, as long as it occurs within the area.
- Grant an additional Social Maneuver with a given target during an interval, as long as it occurs within the area.
- Grant an additional Social Maneuver with a given goal during an interval, as long as it occurs within the area.
- Reduce exceptional successes of a given Skill from 5 to 3 while in the place.
- Restorative locale, granting recovery of Willpower as though fulfilling a Vice.
- Healing locale, granting additional roll on a Healing Interval while there.
- Exceptional successes grant specific Conditions.