|Patriarch: Torres Agundar|
Heir: Torres Agundar II (eldest son); Orebos Agundar (younger brother; regent until Torres II is 16)
Membership (Nobles): 29
Predominant Faith: Talos
|Common Descriptors: xxx|
Primary Classes: xxx
|• Favored: Rank 1. You are a favored member of the House. If you are a scion of the House, you have pleased the patriarch sufficiently to gain his notice. If you are an agent or retainer of the House, your efforts to aid the House have gone well-noted.|
• Lynchpin: Rank 3. You are given a position of some responsibility in the House's operations. If you are a scion of the House, the patriarch considers you one of the favored scions of the House, and consults with you on matters of House importance. If you are an agent or retainer, your contributions and skills in service of the House have won you a position of no small regard and respect in the patriarch's eyes - although that may earn you the jealousy of his blood kin who are less favored than you.
• Matriarch/Patriarch: Rank 10. You are the acknowledged and legal head of the household.
|Trade & Interests: Mercenary fighting, warrior training, sword forging|
Founded: 1116 DR
Members of the Family
- Torres Agundar: Patriarch • 38 years. Torres is a recent widower, having lost his beloved wife Uwilla. He has largely retreated from public life, taking most of his family's presence in the city's society with him.
- Torres Agundar II: Firstborn • 14 years. The first son of Torres and Uwilla, a boy only two years from his Coming Out and full inheritance of the Heir title.
- Orebos Agundar: Patriarch's Brother • 32 years. Torres' gregarious younger brother, any social presence the Agundars maintain in the city is due to Orebos' presence at events.
Rumors About House Agundar
Goals and Philosophy
Quests undertaken by agents of House Agundar might include the following:
Scions and agents of House Agundar in good standing might receive the following benefits: