1354 DR House Ilzimmer
From OakthorneWikiJump to navigationJump to search
Members of the Family
- Boroldan Ilzimmer: Patriarch (Rank 10) • 50 years. Once described as "audaciously stolid" by Piergeiron, Boroldan wears only the most cutting edge of fashion - and yet he refuses to be concerned by it. It is merely clothing to him, and simply part of his demeanor. He is stubborn to a fault, and unwavering in pursuing what he wants (which these days seems to be the company of attractive young men and women as scantily clad as he can convince them to be). He is also an excellent horseman.
- Xantha Ilzimmer: Consort (Rank 7) • 47 years. Bemused rather than concerned with her husband's dalliances, Xantha is less-seen at social events these days. She still gets together with her closest friends and confidants, but pleads her flagging energy and constant exhaustion when invited to larger affairs.
- Thanvas Ilzimmer: Heir (Rank 7) • Firstborn son • 27 years. A veritable fashion plate in Waterdhavian society, Thanvas is considered messy in all but his appearance. His social life, his finances, his love life, and his personal projects always seem to be in a state of perpetual shambles, much to the amusement of his peers.
- Shirrye Ilzimmer: Secondborn daughter (Rank 3) • 24 years. Cold as ice, with a haughty demeanor and a total lack of empathy, Shirrye is one of the most vicious Waterdhavian nobles of her generation. She seems to enjoy cruelty, so long as it is witty, and torments those who are not part of her immediate circle of confidants and cohorts.
Thirdborn Son (Rank 2) • 22 years
The third son of Lord Ilzimmer, Kerei is well-formed and the most handsome of his brothers. He is an athelete, frequently competing in the wrestling and pankration competitions at the Field of Triumph, holding his own even outside of noble-only circles and earning the nickname "the Driving Stallion" (a nickname he likes to claim comes as much from his conquests in love as on the field). Like many young nobles with such interests, he is a member of the Pankratium Triumphant, the nobles-only gymnasium and bathhouse near the Field of Triumph. He is no gruff-edged athlete, however - Kerei has inherited more than his fair share of his family's style and etiquette, and he maintains a reputation as one who doesn't just follow fashions, but sets them.
- Olaern Ilzimmer: Fourthborn son (Rank 2) • 19 years. Largely unconcerned with House business, Olaern is very aware of just how awful the world is, and seems quietly determined to do something about it. He assists several philanthropic organizations and helps raise money among his peers to help the poor, orphans, and the widowed. It's gotten so bad that many nobles in Waterdeep consider him a "beggar once removed," using his name to get access street folk never could in order to beg for coin or crust.
- Diira Ilzimmer: Fifthborn daughter (Rank 1) • 16 years. Being Presented this year, Diira has been largely sheltered most of her childhood and adolescence. She is unsure and hesitant, fearful of earning a reputation she does not wish to uphold, but not even really sure what that is. Her older brother Kerei has taken her under his wing, but she finds his own whirlwind social life bewildering.
Patriarch's Sibling (Rank -) • 48 years
Tyanda grew up as the boy Modis on the Eltorchul estate, and found his way into Twilight Vaeteru and the arts of saececraft early. When she met Helidar Eltorchul, it was only a matter of time before she left the Eltorchul estate. When the two of them performed a great work of magic to bring five children into the world, Xantha knew this was momentous, and she has kept quite close to Tyanda and her five magical babes ever since.
Patriarch's Cousin (Rank 3) • 22 years
Lamen is apprenticed to Maaril the Dragonmage, a place she somehow won herself, without any help from her family. Exactly how she accomplished this is still a favored topic of conversation among her generation, though she only ever rolls her eyes if ever asked directly. She spends far more time at the Dragontower with her lover Tylarn Estelmer, or in the company of the clique to which both of them belong, the Crownstaves,
- Rherelas Ilzimmer: Lamen's brother (Rank 0) • 16 years. A young man notable for his patriotism to Waterdeep, and a sense of elation at his new freedom, Rherelas is submissive to his sister, who has raised him since the death of their mother five years ago.
Rumors About House Ilzimmer
Goals and Philosophy
Quests undertaken by agents of House Ilzimmer might include the following:
Scions and agents of House Ilzimmer in good standing might receive the following benefits:
- xxx: Rank xxx. x