1354 DR House Jardeth
From OakthorneWikiJump to navigationJump to search
Members of the Family
- Ulb Jardeth: Patriarch (Rank 10) • 53 years. An old soldier long considered more stubborn and strident than even a Waterdhavian noble has any right to be, Ulb has not been seen in society in a while. Old war wounds limit his mobility, but more relevantly, they also grievously damage his pride.
- Allys Jardeth: Consort (Rank 9) • 51 years. Very choosy about everything in her life, Allys is one of the queens of Waterdhavian society. While she maybe considered patently snobbish and utterly aloof, no one can fault her taste in wine, music, and entertainment, and she definitively sets social trends with her choices. She is also a renowned patron of the arts, although considered one of the most demanding of such patrons: she does not tolerate mediocrity to be associated with her patronage, and does not hesitate to dismiss such "lack-talents".
- Koris Jardeth: Heir (Rank 9) • Firstborn Son • 31 years. Called "the Garrison-Master," Koris oversees his family's work building and maintaining garrisons of soldiers. Many settlements throughout the North have him to thank for their defensive capabilities, and they show their appreciation through a steady stream of coin into Jardeth coffers.
- Mythra Jardeth: Koris' Consort (Rank 4) • 24 years. A former soldier in one of Koris' garrisons, Mythra resisted the young nobles advances for two years before he won her over. She is now a fringe participant of Waterdhavian society, mostly because her law-mother will not let her skip out on such events, and she ends up swept up in the magnetic pull that is Allys Jardeth's social influence. She and Koris have two daughters, both quite young, Jhastlil and Espryn.
- Tharkond Jardeth: Secondborn Son (Rank 7) • 28 years. When he is in Waterdeep, Tharkond has a distinctive presence. He enjoys the finer things in life and is quite the (roguishly) charming young noble at social events. He is his mother's favorite companion to such things. When he isn't in Waterdeep, Tharkond is turning that charm toward establishing new clients for his family business.
- Robara Jardeth: Patriarch's Sister (Rank 4) • 45 years. A divorcee, Robara assists Allys with her social endeavors, although Robara is always slightly "above" such things. Her main concern is her children by the philandering Guldos Estelmer: Finn, who is the Estelmer heir, and her daughters Amonra Hunabar and Zorene Ilitul. She frequently holds private luncheons for her children and grandchildren. Wags like to suggest that she is the center of some grand conspiracy that involves her children spying on the Houses they married into.
Rumors About House Jardeth
Goals and Philosophy
Quests undertaken by agents of House Jardeth might include the following:
Scions and agents of House Jardeth in good standing might receive the following benefits:
- xxx: Rank xxx. x