- Born to the Stormwinds.
- His father, Geth, was once a city guard, though Ander does not know of what city.
- His mother, Arveene was a less-than-reputable sell sword.
- Arveene came in to town and swept Geth off his feet.
- They teamed up and became a very successful bounty hunting team.
- After a few months, they had a son. They named him Ander.
- Ander was raised on the road.
- His mother taught him how to forage and how to hunt.
- His father began teaching him weapons shortly after he was able to feed himself.
- As a Youth, he was trained in the family business.
- Weapon practice intensified
- His mother would construct obstacle courses for him to complete.
- He was sometimes tasked with hunting for food, while his parents hunted for criminals.
- At 16 years old, he joined his family in adventures
- Both parents told Ander he did well. He actually took down 2 of those orcs leaving only 20 for them.
- Geth and Arveene introduced Ander to a number of people good at finding information.
- At age 20, Arveene found Ander a job on his own with a caravan.
- In the caravan, Ander met a great dog named Rauldo, and his master Gwald.
- In the months that followed, he came to know some of the other guards and they get along well together.
- Unfortunately, he did not get along well with his boss and has been informed his services are no longer required.
Ander stands 6'4" and is 265 lbs. He is Dark Haired, Green eyed, and is of a tanned complexion. Unfortunately, his beak of a nose and prominent brow prevents him from achieving "Tall, Dark, and Handsome". Instead he simply appears Big. For all that he moves with a surprising Lightness.
- Bounty Hunter Contacts:
- You have a reliable and trustworthy contact who acts as your liaison to a network of other bounty hunters. You know how to get messages to and from your contact, even over great distances; specifically, you know the local messengers, corrupt caravan masters, and seedy sailors who can deliver messages for you.
- Fighting Style
- Great Weapon Fighting - When you roll a 1 or 2 on a damage die for an attack you make with a melee weapon that you are wielding with two hands, you can reroll the die and must use the new roll, even if the new roll is a 1 or a 2. The weapon must have the two-handed or versatile property for you to gain this benefit.
- Second Wind - On your turn, you can use a bonus action to regain hit points equal to 1d10 + your fighter level.
- Action Surge
- Martial Archetype
- Improved Critical
- Starting at 3rd Level, Your attacks score a critical hit on a roll of 19-20
- Athlete: +1 Strength • Stand from prone costs 5' movement • Climbing doesn't halve speed • Running jumps after 5' of movement instead of 10'
- Alert: • You gain a +5 bonus to initiative • You can’t be surprised while you are conscious. • Other creatures don’t gain advantage on attack rolls against you as a result of being hidden from you.
- Great Weapon Master: • On your turn, when you score a critical hit with a melee weapon or reduce a creature to 0 hit points with one, you can make one melee weapon attack as a bonus action. • Before you make a melee attack with a heavy weapon that you are proficient with, you can choose to take a –5 penalty to the attack roll. If the attack hits, you add +10 to the attack’s damage.
- Moneys: 1 pp, 164 gp, 40 ep, 44 sp, 1261 cp
- Gems: 1 Tourmaline (60GP), 1 Jade (50GP), 1 Moonstone (10GP), 1 Topaz (50GP)
- Carried Equipment: Longbow, Arrows (20), Greatsword, Warhammer, Handaxe(x2), Explorer's Pack, 20 Ft of Chain, 2 sets of Manacles, A set of Common Clothing
- Stored Equipment: None
- Typical Downtime:
Projects, Goals and/or Downtime
Total: 900 xp
- 0.0.2014: x