Blackstaff Tower Dungeon Level
From OakthorneWikiJump to navigationJump to search
The purple dots on a map indicate directions as yet unexplored.
Central & Southern Chambers
- 1: Well Room. The well from the Yawning Portal drops out here.
- 2: Room of pillars
- 3: Curtain of darkness
- 4: Teleport trap to sahuagin statue room (6)
- 5: empty room
- 6: Sahuagin Statue Room. Teleport from area 4 drops here.
- 7: Room with traces of sand to the area north of it.
- 8: Snake-head Statue. State of a woman's body with a hissing serpent head.
- 9: Long Gallery. Long dwarven gallery with high ceilings where drow patrol hid in ambush.
- 10: Altar of the Spider God.
- 1: Portal Location. One-way portal to this area from a tomb in the City of the Dead that transports only dead things (PCs used an alchemical substance to make the portal register them as dead.)
- 2: x
- 3: Moaning Chamber. Chamber with walls decorated by dozens of deathmasks, strange moaning comes from here that stops as the room is approached. Deathmasks detected as magical.
- 4: Temple to Myrkul.
- 5: Monument of Kings. Grave site of ancient Northern kings.
- 6: Hall of Tombs. Chamber with many wall-niches filled with coffins, and a low mist along the ground.
- 7: x
- 8: x
- 9: x
- 10: x
- 11: Tomb of Glories. Dwarf-made tombs for six half-elven women. Floor between the tombs are grates, with still, brackish water beneath them.
- 12: x
- 13: Hall of Hanging Men. Zombie put on hooks with bells, hanging from the ceiling. Their struggles to try and grab whoever enters the room rings the bells, sounding an alarm.
- 14: x
- 15: Stairs to Storage Level (Level 2). This long staircase descends down to the second level of Undermountain. PCs fled the slavers via this route, eventually ending up in Skullport.
- 16: Slavers Guard Post.
- 17: Slavers Encampment.
- 18: Slavers Infirmary.
- 19: Slavers Prison Cells.
- 20: Head Slaver's Chambers.