From OakthorneWikiJump to navigationJump to search
Age: x years
- Spell Save DC: 15 (8 + prof + Cha mod) • Spell Attack: +7 (prof + Cha mod)
- Maximum # of Prepared Spells: 7 paladin • Spells per Day: 1st: 4 • 2nd: 3
- Magic Ability: Charisma (Paladin)
- Darkvision: x
- Fey Ancestry: Gain advantage on spells that charm you. Immune to spells that force you to sleep.
- Divine Sense: Know location of any celestial, fiend, fey, or undead, and presence of any place or object that has been consecrated or desecrated w/i 60'; may use (Cha bonus +1 per day)
- Lay on Hands: Gain a pool of [Paladin Level x5] points. Heal by touch, spending 1pt/hit point. Spend 5 pts to cure disease or neutralize poison. Does not affect undead or constructs.
- Fighting Style: Protection: May use a Reaction to cause an attack against an ally within 5' to be made at disadvantage.
- Divine Smite: When striking a creature, may expend a spell slot to inflict 2d8 radiant damage + 1d8 radiant damage for each spell level above 1st. Add +1d8 if target is undead or fiendish.
- Divine Health: Immune to disease.
- Extra Attack: When taking an Attack action, may attack twice.
- Aura of Protection: All allies within 10' gain bonus to saving throws equal to Charisma bonus as long as still conscious
Oath of the Ancients Traits
- Oath Spells: ensnaring strike, speak with animals • moonbeam, misty step
- Channel Divinity: May use a Channel Divinity Effect 1/rest
- Nature's Wrath: An an action, cause spectral vines to spring up and reach for a creature within 10' that you can see. Creature must make a Strength or Dexterity save or be restrained. While restrained, may repeat save each turn; breaks free on a success.
- Turn the Faithless: Utter ancient words that are painful for fey and fiends to hear. Each fey and fiend within 30' must make a Wisdom save. If it fails, it is turned for 1 minute or until it takes damage. Must spend its turns trying to escape, can't willingly move to a space within 30'. Will use Dash actions to escape, or Dodge actions if it can't go any further. Additionally, if the creature's true form is concealed by illusion, shapeshifting or other effects, its true form is revealed while it is turned.
- Aura of Warding: All allies within 10' have resistance to damage from spells.
Knights in Silver Traits
- Knightly Regard: x
- Ability Boost: +1 Str, +1 Cha
- Magic Initiate (Warlock): Eldritch Blast, Mage Hand • Mystran Hex (1/long rest)
- Coins: x cp • x sp • x ep • x gp • x pp • Other coins: x
- Gems: x
- In Hand: x
- Worn: x
- Belt: x
- Backpack: x
- Two volumes in The Wildest Druidess series: The tales of Andimalwe, a wood elf druidess, who spent long decades in the wilds, but has now been forced into contact with civilized places and people. Her free, liberated sexuality is just one of many tools by which she accomplishes the quests her strange woodlands deities set before her. (Gain +1% to research involving shapeshifting magics.)
- Two volumes in The Emerald Pirate Queen series: The tales of the lusty lesbian pirate queen of the Sea of Fallen Stars, who specializes in battling vile slavers and cruel corsairs, rescuing the maidens they've seized, who of course fall rapturously into her bed in gratitude. (Gain +1% to research involving pirates or the Sea of Fallen Stars.)
- Di Mysteriis Arcana: Revelations of Mystran Mystery Cults: by author unknown. A book that looks at the small manifestations of Mystra's faith over multiple cultures and centuries. (85 gp toward Arcana, Religion, and Schema libraries.)
- Works of the Avowed, 1354 Edition: A collection of essays on various topics, each written by one of the Avowed monks of Candlekeep. (50gp toward History, Nature, and Formula libraries.)
- Things a Knight Should Know:, by Myrintar Hasantar, Sage of Suzail. A book written by a sage of chivalric history, with a focus on the traditions of the Purple Knights and other minor Cormyran knightly orders. (25 gp, no libraries)
- xxx: (x gp/day). x
|Lady Alustriel Silverhand|
The Lady of Silverymoon • Mother
The High Mage of Silverymoon • "Uncle"
Huntmaster of the Moonwood • Brother
Spell Captain of the Spellguard • Brother
Mage/Paladin of Mystra • Brother
Knights in Silver
Mentor & Sponsor
xxx • Rank xxx