- Honeyed Speech: You have proficiency in persuasion.
- Daydreams: You do not sleep. Instead, you commune with the Dream, remaining semiconscious, for 4 hours a day. After resting in this way, you gain the same benefit as other folk from 8 hours of sleep.
- Otherworldly Mind: You have advantage on saving throws against being charmed, and magic can't put you to sleep.
- Glamorous Rebuke: When you hit a creature with an attack or when a creature fails a saving throw against one of your abilities, you may choose to impose the Restrained condition on that creature in addition to that attack or ability's other effects. This condition lasts until the end of the creature's next turn. Once you rebuke a creature, you may not again until you complete a short or long rest.
- Spellcasting: DC 15, +7(8) • 4 Cantrips • Spells/Day: 1st: 4, 2nd: 3, 3rd: 3
- Spells Known:(4)
- Cantrips(4): Minor Illusion, Prestidigitation, Fire Bolt, Dancing Lights
- First Level: Chaos Bolt, Mage Armor
- Second Level: Mirror Image, Misty Step
- Third Level: Fireball, Haste, Hypnotic Pattern
- Spellcasting Focus: Able to use Arcane spell casting foci.
- Font of Magic:
- Careful Spell: 1 Sorcery Point, Give CHA in creatures auto success on saves agains spell.
- Twinned Spell: Lvl Sorcery Points,
- Wild Magic
- Wild Magic Surge: After casting spell of 1st level or higher, DM can ask me to roll d20, on 1 Surge is triggered.
- Tides of Chaos:(1/Long Rest) Gain Advantadge on one Attack Role, Ability Check or Saving Throw. When ability has been used DM can cause roll on Wild Surge table after casting spell of 1st level or higher. Regain use of tides of Chaos when that happens.
- Bend Luck: When another Creature makes an attack roll, ability check, or saving throw, use Reaction and 2 SOrcery points and roll 1d4 to add to their roll as a bonus or penalty. This can be done after the roll.
- False Identity:
Lucky: - Delzin has 3 Luck Points that refresh when he finishes a long rest. Whenever he makes an attack roll, ability check or saving throw I can spend 1 luck point to roll an additional d20. This can be done after the dice are rolled but before the result is known. I can then choose which of the dice is used as the result.
- Lucky can also be used when an opponent attack me. I roll ad d20 and choose which result is used.
- Pearl of Power (Attuned) - Once per day spend an action to regain a spell slot of up to 3rd level.
- Wand of the War Mage (Attuned) - +1 Spell attack rolls, Ignore half cover when making spell attacks.
- Medallion of Thoughts (Attuned) - May use Detect Thoughts(Spell save DC 13) for 1 charge. Has 3 charges, regain 1d3 charges at dawn.
- Mushroom Lantern - Drift Globe
- Periapt of Proof against Poison - Immune to Poisonde Damage and the Poisoned condition.
COnsumable Magic Items
- Salve of Darkvision x4
- Dust of Disappearance
- Potion of Flying
- Weapons: Dagger x2, Sling, Sling Bullets x20
- Worn/Carried: Arcane Focus(Rod, Ebony and wood in a twisted spiral), Pan Flute, Component Pouch, Quartz Prisim
- Feathers of the Feathered Serpent - Shows that I am an ally of the Feathered Serpents.
- Backpack: Entertainers Pack(Bedroll, Clothing(Costume) x2, Candles x5, Rations(5 Days), Waterskin, Disguise Kit), Tinderbox, Clothing(Travelers), Bloody Spear(Dream created Magic item)
- Hag's Bones - Partially completed Schema
- Minor Illusion (S, M, Range 30 feet): Visual(5 ft cube max) OR Auditory(Volume whisper to Scream) illusion
- Prestidigitation (V, S):
- Fire Bolt (V, S, 120 Feet): 1d10 Fire Damage
- Dancing Lights (V, S, M, 120 feet)
- Message (V, S, M, 120 Feet): Sends a whispered message to one target within range, they can send a response.
- First Level:
- Chaos Bolt (V, Range 120 Feet): Range Spell attack. 2d8 damage. Choose one of the d8s. The number it rolled determines the type of damage, as shown below. 1-Acid 2-Cold 3-Fire 4-Force 5-Lightning 6-Poison 7-Psychic 8-Thunder. If you roll the same number on both d8s, the chaotic energy leaps from the target to a different creature of your choice within 30 feet of it. Make a new attack roll against the new target, and make a new damage roll, which could cause the chaotic energy to leap again.
- Mage Armor(V, S, M, Touch Range): Sets AC to 13+ Dex for 8 Hours
- Second Level:
- Misty Step (? Range ?? Feet):
- Mirror Image (V, S, Self): 1 Minute Duration, Creates three Illusory Duplicates. When attacked I roll a d20, I need to roll a (6+ for 3 duplicates, 8+ for 2 duplicates, 11+ for 1 duplicate). Duplicates have AC 10 +Dex mod, any attack hitting a duplicate destroys it. This only affects creatures that can see.
- Third Level:
- Haste (V, S, M, Range 30 Feet): Concentration, up to 1 Minute, Targets Speed is doubled, +2 AC, Advantage on Dex saving throws, One Additional Action (Attack(1 only), Dash, Disengage, Hide, Use an Object)
- Hypnotic Pattern (S, M, Range 120 Feet): Concentration, up to 1 Minute, Creates 30 ft Cube, All targets in Area must make Wisdom Saving throw, or become charmed, the creature is incapacitated and has a speed of 0. effect ends if the creature takes damage.
- Fireball (V, S, M, Range 150 Feet): Creates 20 Foot radius sphere. Does 8d6 points of fire damage, half on a dexterity save. Damage spreads around corners.