From OakthorneWikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Blessing of Courage: CN 3 • Half action • 24 yards • Tuft of dog hair (+1). Single frightened or terrified character immediately regains his composure and may now act as normal
- Blessing of Fortitude: CN 5 • Half action • 1 minute • Target touched • Piece of turtle shell (+1). Target gains +5% bonus to Toughness and Will Power
- Blessing of Healing: CN 5 • Half action • Instant • Touch • Sprig of holly (+1). Heal injured character of 1 Wound; may only receive once per battle or encounter in which Wounds are lost.
- Blessing of Might: CN 6 • Half action • 1 minute • Touch • Iron nail (+1). Target gains +5% to Strength and Weapon Skill.
- Blessing of Protection: CN 7 • Full action • 1 minute • Target touched • Small token with deity symbol (+1). Anyone trying to attack target must make Routine (+10%) Will Power test; failure forces to pick another target or take a different action.
- Blessing of Speed: CN 4 • Half action • 1 minute • Target touched • Snake scale (+1). Target gains +5% to Agility and +1 to Movement.
- Blessing of Morr: CN 5 • Half action • 1 minute • Target touched • Raven feather (+1). Target is immune to Fear or Terror caused by the Undead.
- Blessing of Passage: CN 4 • Half action • 1 minute • Target touched • Torn burial cloth (+1). Any weapon wielded by target is considered magical for purposes of harming Undead opponents.
- Sanctuary: CN 13 • Full Action • 1 hour/Magic • One room, in which I'm in • A lock (+2). Sanctify a room to keep people out. Attempting to enter requires a Routine (+10%) Will Power test to enter.
- Skywalk: CN 11 • Full action • Instant • You • Eagle's feather (+2). Walk on air, moving up to triple Movement then return to ground. May reach up to 6 yards in height.
Lore of Morr Magics
- Destroy Undead: CN 13 • Half action • Instant • Touch • Wooden stake (+2). Cause Damage 8 hit to an opponent with the Undead Talent.
- Dooming: CN 12 • 1 minute • Instant • You • A hair, nail paring, and drop of blood from the target (+1). Gain vision of one important fact about a character's future, most often manner of death.
- Dream Message: Cn 10 • 1 minute • 30 seconds • A piece of wool (+1). Appear in the dreams of one character who is sleeping, and deliver a message no longer than 30 seconds long. Must be someone have met personally, and share a language.
- Eternal Rest: CN 16 • 10 minutes • Instant • Touch • A stake made of fragrant wood (+2). Make corpse permanently immunte to Necromancy spells. If target is Undead, must make Will Power test or be instantly destroyed; if has no Will Power, it gets not test to avoid. Must touch target throughout casting.
- Glimpse Ahead: CN 8 • Half action • 24 hours or triggered • You • Small mirror (+2). Gain sudden insight about future; may gain a +10% bonus to any test made within 24 hours, and need not declare use of it beforehand. May only be under effects of one use at a time. Using after the first forces Will Power test or gain 1 Insanity.
- Guiding Dream: Cn 15 • 1 minute • Instant • You • Stick of incense (+2). Receive a dream concerning a particular course of action Morr wants you to undertake. Dream is always clear but never complete, and focuses on action rather than reason. Failing to follow dream counts as violating strictures of cult.
- Speech of Morr: CN 20 • 1 minute • Target touched • A large mirror (+2). With body or portion thereof, may call the spirit of a dead Human to appear and answer [Magic] number of questions within [Magic] minutes. Cannot lie and must answer, though limited to what it knew in life. May only be used on target once; after that, automatically invokes Wrath of the Gods.
- Threshold Line: CN 11 • Full action • Piece of charcoal (+2). You draw up to an 8-yard line while chanting. Any undead must make a successful Will Power Test to cross it; Undead without Will Power automatically fail. Line retains its power until sunrise, and each Undead creature only gets one attempt to cross it. If not a closed loop, Undead may go around the ends, so the line is normally drawn as a ring or across a doorway.
- Vision of Morr: CN 15 • 1 minutes • Instant • You • Grave mushroom (+2). Pray to Morr and ask for a vision relating to a problem currently experiencing. GM makes a Fellowship Test for caster; if successful, receive a vision that relates to problem, and may offer clues to help resolve it. If failed, gain bizarre vision without actual meaning.
Current Career & Advancement
- Weapon Skill +5%
- Ballistics Skill +5%
- Strength +5%
- Agility +5%
- Intelligence +5%
- Magical Sense
- Strike Mighty Blow
Willpower +5% Fellowship +5% Attacks +1 Magic +1 Wounds +1
Aethyric Attunement Divine Lore (Morr in Darkness) Lesser Magic (Dispel) Lesser Magic (Sanctuary) Extra Magic (Destroy Undead) Extra Magic (Threshold Line) Fast Hands