Hjolman Legend Lore Results
Pirotesse Moonsinger is the daughter of No'ah Flourentine Moonsinger. She was blessed at birth by her "Godmother" Glasya (a prisoner of Tuahta Finn that had been coerced into being their friend and ally at the time) - now the Queen of Hell, which influenced her appearance and her hiklos knack, the power to summon and bid devils to serve her will. Pirotesse, like most of her siblings, was caught up in a power struggle between No'ah and her grandmother Katrina. When No'ah received a prophecy that she would be slain by one of her children, she hunted down and killed them all - but not before Katrina was able to falsify Pirotesse's death and bring her to Manix. Pirotesse was held prisoner by Katrina's Azure Mages in their flying island until she managed to escape and sought sanctuary with the Rose Wizards, but just before she was able to reach their gates, Katrina found her and imprisoned her within the Glass House.
Pirotesse is not only part of a prophecy concerning No'ah's death - given to No'ah by the Antarian, Sija of House Scott, but Sirra GoldenStar had also written that she suspects her to play a role in one of the ancient Wolf Prince Prophecies (a series of prophecy fragments found all over the multiverse concerning the end of the Wisa-Ruben's Creation) - "daughter of Darkness, scion of the blood of Faerie and Hell, her likeness of their three Queens. Blind, she shall walk All Paths and break them and the bindings of all worlds until they are all become One".
Prisoners of the House of Glass
Allison Moonsinger - The Good Wife
- Great grand niece of Katrina Moonsinger
- Supernatural levels of athleticism.
Zanthia Moonsinger - The Librarian
- Niece of Katrina Moonsinger.
- Zanthia was one of the last of the Council of Sages leadership before the fall of their library in Hankton, when the nations of Estland, Talaria and Daltes had rallied together to eradicate the meddling sages from the land (which is now believed to have been orchestrated by one of Katrina's daughters, Vixen Moonsinger). She was assumed dead.
- Zanthia has always been dedicated to finding a new way for her people, to divorce them from the chaos and conflict that had ever plagued them. She sought a simple life among books and weaving, though her kin constantly tried to draw her into their conflicts. She aspired to be a beacon of hope and to prove that a Moonsinger could live a simple life free from conflict. This of course proved impossible, as no matter how much she tried to remove herself, the chaos would come find her. But she taught that instead of escalating situations, they could be mitigated instead.
- Zanthia remembers everything and she is a master with anything she touches.
Hannah Moonsinger - The Survivor
- Daughter of Katrina Moonsinger who was abandoned by her mother on the apocalyptic Earth 5 in order to train her survival and combat skills in order to use her as a soldier against Tuatha Finn.
- She is supernaturally perceptive and can see through falsehoods.
Teresa Newmoon - The Hostage
- Daughter of Davias Newmoon and the last survivor of their clan. When Davis and the Newmoon survivors were released from their prison within the comet by Tuatha Finn and sought to resurrect themselves as the ancient Sigil, they were defeated by Tuatha Finn and the ArchMages of Manix. All of them were killed in order to end their clan, but Katrina hid their youngest away in case she could prove a useful card someday.
- The can create thermal and olfactory illusions.
Bambi Moonsinger - The Obedient Soldier
- Daughter of Katrina Moonsinger. A living template of Katrina's weaponized children, the shock troops of the Moonsinger Wars that she had been involved with - Katrina had sought to impregnate herself often, then would seal her litters of children in special vaults where time was accelerated - the children would be educated, taught history and ethics from Katrina's perspective with no input from the outside world, taught to fight and above all, taught to obey their Mother.
- Bambi always goes first in any conflict.
Noel Moonsinger - The Unwanted Child
- Grand daughter of Katrina Moonsinger. A child who's powerful aura of despair could drive everyone around her to seek to end their own lives was too useful a weapon - but it also affected hiklos. So Katrina put her into storage here.
Katt Moonsinger - The Deranged
- Daughter of Katrina Moonsinger. Her aura is that of madness. Katrina put her here until she had use of her.
Kacey Moonsinger - The Broken
- Katrina's great aunt and niece. Kacey died, but Katrina snatched her up at the instance of her death, so she is neither dead or alive in this moment. She was important to one of Sirra's plots concerning learning more about the "Mad Gods", so Katrina kept her here to study at a later time.
- Kacey will die if removed from her prison.
- She had the power of vapor manipulation.
Starlight Moonsinger - The Dreamer
- Grand daughter of Katrina. Starlight had been a member of Tuatha Finn and was traumatized by some of the more terrible things they had done while exploring some of the umbral realms. Katrina put her here "in storage" until she needed to turn and use her against the sept. She chose to lock her in the moment of her worst traumatic experience performed by the sept in order to easily turn her against them.
- Her power is teleporation.
The Entity Inhabiting Rumora
- The Nameless Nomad, primordial beast of darkness, endless cold and insatiable hunger - they and their kin were led by their Queen to a world found in the bleak void ripe for their kind. They gorged upon the life that clung onto life and light in that place. Until it was all gone and they hungered for endless time. In time they found the sleeping gods of that place and feasted upon them, consuming their power as their own.
- Now the Nameless Nomad has found a new place filled with light and warmth and life for they and their kin to feast upon. The Queen rewarded them with a new name, Herald of the Queen of Air & Darkness. Their tasks; find the new Gate Keeper of this world, consume it's power. Find the Traitor Grandson, take away everything from him and make him suffer until her arrival.
- They wear hosts, as shields and disguises.
- Light and heat cannot harm them; they feed upon it - in truth, it will only make them stronger. Cold and decay are meaningless to them. And tools and crafted weapons no matter how mighty their magic cannot strike them down, only their hosts.
The symbols of the Wisa Ruben is anathema to them.
firstborn and founder of the Nightraven high clan bloodline. His given name is lost to time, lost to knowledge - stolen and cast beyond Creation by his sister, Sirra. One of the rulers of the twenty kingdoms, he lamented the ...s.d.sd.,e3m4m4.,52l343uoiuolfsdsdl.e.e..../satic/ Reborn during the Post-Convergence era, he fought in the Fourth Moonsinger War on the side of Sarisania GoldenStar, but was turned to the side of her enemies and joined with those that would become the Champions of Leyas (though used as a pawn by his reborn sister Sirra to further her plans for his allies). Cursed by her when he sought to restore his memory, so that the more he remembered, the less he would know himself, resulting in his amnesia. Taken in by The Queen of Sunshine of Zilconta who hid his presence from others, especially Sirra, but including his friends. He was found and killed by Sorsha in her attack that would “destroy” Zilconta.
Baron Asari Moonsinger
Warden of the Northern Gate of Sarisan, Apostle of the NightRavens. Last guardian of the Gates to Arilir. He was Baron of the lands of Vesten, of which Arilir was the capitol. Slayer of the Arkoss Wyrm and Keeper of the Shining Blade. When he was commanded to guard thee..,e,.,e.,.m.3,.3.3.334uoiuouofoosoerrrj asldkafjsas-0 - /static/ He stands guard still to this day, his vigil unending due to the powerful gease his lord placed upon him.
Statue Holding Up the Ceiling in Arilir Square
The sixth of the nine Cassidan Sentinels – powerful golems that served the will of their masters – crafted by Mason Darkwood and given as gifts to his favorite siblings to do with as they wished. Although his will would always override any of their commands and the sentinels would also report everything they saw/heard to him. The Sixth Sentinel was commanded to sss……3..3.. but chose ……. Free ----x—x—x-dslkjlkjll /static/ and the Sentinel remains, holding up the Doom from Arilir Square – and watching, listening and reporting to his master, whether they can hear or see or not.
The Device Containing Gedeshim
a GenieMind is a device created by the ancient Rofka in order to power their inventions. It contains and holds powerful elemental entities and draws upon the endless energy from their affiliated Abenlore Primordial Prince[ss]. While hardy and resistant, the spheres can be shattered by mundane means, freeing the entity within. While a GenieMind is inhabited, that energy can be harnessed by machines designed for or modified to use them, including the ability to use the mine of the inhabitant to fulfill logical and mechanical functions, but not the personality.
King Byzar Teth
Second closest relation of the last King Tullon Marakata who died evacuating his people from the city during the nightmare following the folly. His consort is Harnof Dalbahn and his Queen is Aanira Baoh, mother of the child he believes to be his son (though he is actually the son of Byzar’s exiled brother, Rugar). Byzar was the Mayor of Gordon in Daltes before the genesis of the idea of the reclamation of Malixia, where he was pushed by his people as the rightful king. When Shane Marakata was discovered, the direct descendant of the last King, Byzar was prepared to grudgingly step down, but was relieved when the hoven claimed to have no interest in the throne, though he remains wary of the man and his presence and actions in the nation. He has actively stopped and shot down multiple plots to have Shane assassinated. Byzar wants his throne, wants to secure it for his family line, wants to restore the tolar to their rightful place and not as second class citizens in Daltes.
The Thing on Lach’s Head
(note – the spell fails, it’s a divination about an object on his person – BUT – if you just cast it based on a description of the item, as they are not uncommon in the multiverse – it works) – Antarian Language Focus (LINK-tech): this small flat object (sometimes a disc, sometimes a triangle) will snap to the temple of a sentient creature when attuned, spreading tiny psionic filaments into the brain. The wearer is able to understand any sentient creature that speaks a language and is able to be understood by any sentient creatures that can hear them. In addition, as a Reaction, the wearer may throw up Intellect Fortress psychic defense, granting them resistance to a single psychic damage attack. This can be used once before requiring a short or long rest to recharge. Lastly, the wearer is able to visualize Antarian Gatematrix energy; allowing them to see inactive chaos gates or the residue left behind by the use of Antarian Gate Matrix technology. These devices were commonplace in Antarian, worn by and used by all taevwar citizens and powered by the primordial chaos that underlies all Creation.
- Erulissi's child, came from another world, assumed role left behind after death of Sune and Helm. Filled with love until cursed by Lliira, who gave birth to hatred in him. He chose to hate was one of Lliira's fallen children, adopted by Erulissi, which caused him to fall.
- Wears armor that is a trophy from his nemesis who had also fallen after he planted a darkness in Erulissi's heart that caused her to fall. Cursed angel spread its taint to the goddess. Desecrated the armor in the name of hate.
- Immune to attacks on his mind, immune to damage of the celestials, plus cold, fire, and poison. Power over others and can incite hatred, turning them against their allies.
- Sassafras is a mask…
- There are many tales one could tell of Lucien of the High House of Scott - a bored Antarian aristocrat that stole the identify of his brother in order to escape his boring life in search of adventures as an ambassador and advisor to a new world that had only just reached out and touched the multiverse for the first time.
- The story of his family's fall from favor and the feud between he and his brother Beja and sister Sija. Or how the one rofka among the High Houses, Dorlorn had hunted him and led to the creation of two new high clan bloodlines; Stormcaller and Stormclaw.
- The myriad of tales of misadventure, most of which had resulted from his trickery of Tuatha Finn for years after years, until they finally discovered the truth of his dishonesty and turned against him.
- How his war against his once allies in Tuatha Finn ended in the infernal corruption of the Stormcaller Clan and the infection of The Orin, birth of The Mother, the plague of Antarian and the death of the Order of Harvests - the collapse of the empire and evacuation of Antarian and the death of a unified multiverse.
- There are many stories of what came after, how he had sought to restore the Order, to save Antarian, to save Threshold, to stop the Primordial Interloper, all failures. His last desperate act was to enslave an entire people to use them as batteries to empower himself - he beseeched the leaders of worlds to follow him down this road - to save their way of life - but the Rose Wizard of Trowe, Imul the Duality of Magic stood opposed to him and convinced all others to turn their backs on his barbarism.
- But he would not give up to healing the broken multiverse, no matter what it cost - Antarian would rise again, Threshold would thrive once again and all those who opposed him would be found and made to suffer for having opposed him. They are the true enemies of creation, he is its hero.
- But those are not the stories you have sought out.
- Lucien had learned of the tales woven by the Wisa Ruben into the fabric of creation, known to most as the Wolf Prince Prophecies. Lucien had come to believe that he could prevent the prophecies with a single act - the sacrifice of a child. He had in his possession the Tome of the Hiklos, a powerful artifact - with it he had woven the essence of each of the clans around a newborn, called Unity or Hope in the prophecies - a hiklos child born of two high clans, bearing the blood of Wolf, Devil and Fae, a child of the magic of the Weave and the magic of the Pattern - her power to bind and empower her bloodline - to unite them, to raise them high. With the blood of his enemies, he painted the child and tied all the clans to her - he carried her to the heart of Radiance, the First City of Creation - there he would speak the words and strike with a blade made from the leader of the Wisa Ruben's enemies, the Primordials of Abenlore - he had come so close to ending the high clans, to snuffing out their essence, to ending the Sigil before they could be reborn - to saving the multiverse from the end times. But his enemies, once friends, Tuatha Finn stopped him with their Malixian and hiklos Archmage allies.
- Sirra went to rescue her granddaughter Amalthia from the altar where Lucien had intended to kill her, but her sons Brandon and Magnus stopped her. Magnus took his daughter and fled while Brandon held her back and reasoned with her. So long as the child is near any of them she would not be safe. The story of Magnus' death is irrelevant to this tale, but his daughter and wife were never seen in the mortal worlds again…until very recently.
- Lucien had escaped.
- Sirra, Imul, Sija, Kouri, Tear, Wraith, No'ah, the list is long for those who sought him out in order to end his tale. But he had vanished. By enslaving sorcerers from another world that could manipulate some substance called resonance, he found a way to power his Antarian technology and was thus possessed of abilities to traverse the multiverse unlike any others.
- He discovered the Anomaly and built up his lair. He invented the guise of Sassafras and he began to recruit and gather talented agents, seeking outcasts and oddities - giving them a great purpose - to heal the multiverse. To undo the damage caused by the passage of the Primordial Interloper through Abochia.
- His true power comes in four parts:
- The Contract - he makes deals and binds his agents to himself by use of a bit of ancient parchment he had found in Radiance where he writes their names - hos most powerful agents and allies are bound to him through this artifact, including Squall and Paul whom you know.
- The Quiet Ones - strange sorcerers from another world that have undergone surgery to rob them of their will and bound them to Antarian devices that allow Lucien to be anywhere, manipulate reality and empower himself.
- Sirra's Sim-Spheres - a collection of crystal orbs, each of which is capable of containing an entire copy of the multiverse that can be altered, changed and controlled by the wielder. Sirra had used these to make predictions and investigations, to see how events might play out when certain situations were engineered or altered. These simulations can be erased and recreated many times in order to test new scenarios. Lucien uses them for a similar purpose. It is said that Tuatha Finn had once discovered that all these worlds within are no mere simulated illusions, but new alternate versions of creation and that the lives within are real.
- The Heart of Raan - Kailon's legacy, Kailon's lifeline - given to Kailon by Sirra, whom had reclaimed it from where she had hidden it in a past life of long ago, from when another life she had led, cut it from the chest of her father as they slew their San-Raali kin and set Paradise aflame. Her allies consumed their father and thus the Arch-Hagen rose up from his fallen children. For reasons irrelevant to this tale, she hid hers away and chose to die as a disgraced San-Raali, to be forgotten instead of becoming Arch-Hagen.
- The Heart of Raan is capable of much more than he knows - but the trick Kailon had taught him was how to pause time in order to allow the talents of others to be used to manipulate the narrative to their liking.
- Before Kailon's rebirth he had tried to retrieve the Heart, but Lucien had hidden it away and used The Contract to force Kailon to fall back into line. Instead Kailon remade himself enough that he was no longer the Kailon bound by the Contract.
- An angel of the Lliira of Manix, before the rise of the Church of the Dominion, when her pantheon of gods were newcomers to Manix. Lliira perished in the Gods War between the new pantheon and the Olympians that had been worshipped throughout Manix when they arrived.
- Forgotten by all and only written in a few tomes hidden on old shelves, this was the era of Sirra's ascension to goddesshood - a goddess of arcane magic and wizardry, she had been a member of neither pantheon, yet had allied herself with the newcomers to Manix.
- Sirra and her faithful had fallen under attack, her flock destroyed entirely and her divine essence nearly sundered - as a hiklos, she would have survived, protected by the Grey Realm, but as a divinity, she was at risk of being consumed or succumbing to oblivion. Kailon, as the will of Lliira, came to her aid and gave unto her some of Lliira's divine light to sustain her existence. At the end of the war, after Lliira had perished and the Olympians were defeated, Sirra had realized that the existence of a deity did not suite her and gave it up. The Portfolio she surrendered to the Pillars and with it her divinity, but she still bore her secret power that she had retrieved from memories of another life - the Heart of Raan, the heart of the Firstborn SerRonin, the architect of Raan, the father of the SanRaali, whom would build the world. Father of those of his children who would fall and slay their siblings, burn his Paradise and kill him. His fallen children consumed his body and were transformed. They became the Arch-Hagen. But one of his children whom had betrayed him did not devour his essence. She hid it away and faded away. This memory was unburied when Mason Darkwood tempted Sirra with the Memory Crystals.
- Kailon was barely a ghost of form, his essence dissipating after the death of his goddess. He would cease to be himself, his divine essence dissipating into the cosmos of creation where it would fuel and eventually be fused together with others by some divine will to be given form and purpose again, but not as Kailon.
- Kailon had saved her. So she did the same. So she gave him the Heart of Raan - to transform him, to make him whole, to make him true. She called him the last of the SanRaali, for he was a being of goodness, not vanity and pride, anger and envy like the fallen angels of Raan had been. Kailon underwent a similar transformation, but he was not the same as the angels of Raan were, and so he did not become the same as they had. As Anaya Ro, a mortal possessed of stolen divinity had consumed an Arch-Hagen's essence to become *something new* - Kailon, a fading angel of a dead goddess had consumed the flesh of a Firstborn - not only the architech of Raan, the father of angels, he was the programmer of the very first gods themselves. Now Kailon too was something new.
- Kailon left Manix, left Andoz behind and explored the cosmos while he came to terms with his grief and with this new existence he'd been given. He became ensnared in plots and machinations of the cosmic entity known best as "The Bar" for a time and was even trapped in a genie bottle for a century. Kailon acted as a minor sun god to a very tiny island of primitives for a time.
- In time he returned to Manix - there had been another Gods War in his absence and the Church of the Dominion had formed. There was some confusing timey-wimey events that didn't entirely make sense, but that was when he discovered the goddess Erollisi-Marr, a being of love and protection that he became enraptured with. He swore himself to her and became one of her champions.
- Kailon had met Sassafras during this time, but had not joined his cause yet. Sassafras and his gang of unlikely types would always appear in the most unusual places, fighting foes, saving princesses, overthrowing governments - then Sassafras told him why - to fight the Interloper, to heal the multiverse and bring the peoples of creation together. Very noble, he would help them sometimes when their goals would align.
- But corruption had already began to root itself among the gods and their divine courts - some because they were changed by Lliira's death, but many more were feeling the reach of the Primordial Interloper's passage through Creation. It is known as Silent Night - when the Interloper passed through the realms of Jhor, where many of the Pillars it passed were corrupted and many were destroyed - on Manix it lasted a single night, when all the gods vanished. At dawn, entire pantheons had perished, more were corrupted, the gods of Manix were shattered, sundered, isolated, maddened, broken, tainted.
- Kailon's new home had disintegrated without warning, his goddess lost, his new brothers and sisters screaming as they faded or fell. He fell too, but not like them - he would live on without them. Without her.
- Something had happened that he did not know, though - the ArchAngels of Erolissi Marr had spent the last of their essence to forge a chain between Kailon, knowing that he would survive the fall, and the memory of their goddess - while the Shard of Erolissi Marr might be destroyed or corrupted, her memory was bound to this everlasting divine creature, Kailon - their how was that he would act as a lifeline to the goddess, so that she might be saved or reborn anew without risk of having been infected by the Interlopers taint. Kailon would not learn of this until he was no longer himself, when he had chosen to become another Kailon.
- He was not a lonely sort, his grief craved company. He lived upon the seas of Oltara, a demi-god to the Oltaran people, a legend that fought against pirates and slavers to protect and defend the good peoples of the islands.
- That's when Sassafras found him - the Interloper had perished, but so many had suffered in its wake - his plan to heal this damage and to unify the worlds.
- Kailon worked with Sassafras and crew - his love, his trust, was used as a weapon against him. Sassafras earned his trust and he lent him the Heart of Raan to use to facilitate their missions to save people, to help turn desperate lost causes into victories - but Lucien had tricked him into signing his name upon an ancient scroll that suddenly bound him to obey. Sassafras stopped playing his role then, he was obsessed, yes he sought to heal the multiverse, but as part of this goal he would enslave an entire world and he would use Manix as the kindling to stoke the fires of his machinations - he would rebuild his fallen Antarian upon a reunified Raan and with Kailon and the Heart, he had the key to do it.
- So Kailon removed himself from the equation. Sassafras had found his Gatekeeper, created his Villains and Heroes necessary to play their roles in his drama to align the worlds - but regardless of the outcomes of his manipulations, Raan cannot be restored without his knowledge of how to use the Heart.
- Kailon gave himself up and created…the Kailon you know.
- Once a lowly gelatinous cube, engineered by Zalcoryn with the purpose to keep the sewers of Malixia clean and tidy. It's body would clean, it's simple mechanical mind that it had been imbued with granted it telekinetic[ power to tidy and move things about and to understand what it should or should not be consuming - that's a person, don’t eat them, that's poop - eat that.
- Then the nameless ooze was chosen by the Primordials and ascended to godhood and Dreezuch was born.
- Granted the power to spawn minions, consume minds and absorb their knowledge, it can manifest limbs and orifices capable of spellcasting, it's psionic mind is capable of using telekinesis and telepathy, it is immune to most physical damage and resistant to nearly all other and heals at an immense rate, it can absorb objects and consume them in order to empower or heal itself and can split its body. It does have a key weakness, Raven's Ice can create a temporary window of vulnerability.
- Dreezuch had discovered a tribe of fae-touched eel-hound'like kuo-toa and convinced them of its godhood. And thus it was the god of the sewers of Malixia for centuries.