Mansion on Vhezoar Street (BT238) The Ralnarth absorbed the holdings of the Estelmer clan Lord Ralnath Kahlem Ralnarth (nephew of Lord Ralnarth, a vain bully with coin and a noble name behind it, member of the Watch, See also The Watch)
Members of the Family
- xxx: Xatriarch (Renown 10) • xx years. xxx
- xxx: Consort (Renown xx) • xx years. xxx
- xxx: Heir (Renown xx) • xx years. xxx
- xxx: xxx (Renown xx) • xx years. xxx
Goals and Philosophy
Quests undertaken by agents of House Ralnarth might include the following:
Scions and agents of House Ralnarth in good standing might receive the following benefits:
- Living Quarters: Renown 1+. Those in good standing with the House are given quarters within the House's Waterdhavian villa appropriate to their role in the House.
- Living Expenses/Salaries: Renown 1+. Those in good standing with the House also receive a stipend of 1gp plus 5sp per day per point of Rank. This is not actual cash, but simply familial credit towards payment of Lifestyle costs. This stacks with the same kind of familial credit received from the Waterdhavian Noble Background (see Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide).
- Business Opportunities: Renown 3+. Lynchpins to the House's operations receive access to a variety of business opportunities within the House's money-making endeavors. This is handled as "Running a Business" in downtime months. This does not incur a business expense, but if too many of the character rolls results that end in a loss of money, he can and will find his Rank in the House reduced.
- Heir or Consort (Title): Renown 3+. The holder of one of the legal titles Heir of House and Consort of House, as recorded with the city of Waterdeep, is entitled to an additional 2gp per day in familial credit, per the "Living Expenses/Salaries" entry above. The heir is also accorded certain privileges within the legal system of Waterdeep, including the ability to speak on behalf of his House in some legal proceedings and the like.
- Wealth of the House: Renown 10. The patriarch of the House is in total control of the House's finances and various holdings, established by the laws of Waterdeep.