Potions and Scrolls
- Potion of Climbing
- Potion of Healing x 2
- Potion of Greater Healing *Claimed by Hjollman
- Potion of Greater Healing
- Vial of Antivenom x 2
- Potion of Water Breathing x 6, 1 hour
- Burn Ointment
- 6 Levitation potions
- Potion of Invisibility
- Potion of Improved Invisibility *Claimed by Hjollman
- 2 Scrolls of Mirror Image *Claimed by Hjollman
- 3 Scrolls of Mirror Image
- 3x grenades
- 2x smoke bombs
- 2x sleep-bombs
- 2x PitFiend (illegal)
- 1x stinking-cloud grenade
- Alchemist Kit
- Masterwork Tinkering Tools (double proficiency bonus if proficient)
- Bars of iron, copper, silver, gold, platinum, various alloys, smaller amounts of mithril, arjale, starmetal - worth approximately 2800 gp *Claimed by Hjollman
- 4,205 total value in metals and components from the spiders *Claimed by Hjollman
- Lots of weird alchemy odds and ends/reagents
- Ring of Mind Shielding *Claimed by Hjollman
- Hat of Vermin *Claimed by Hjollman
- Immovable Rod *Claimed by Hjollman
- Necklace of Fireballs *Claimed by Hjollman
- Portable Hole *Claimed by Hjollman
- Bag of Holding *Claimed by Hjollman
- Cube of Force *Claimed by Hjollman
- Cubic Gate *Claimed by Hjollman
- Incomplete "Isolated Hagen-Coil Mana Inversion Bomb" *Claimed by Hjollman
Favors, Information, etc.
- As a group Alva will give us early knowledge of missions before posting for adventuring groups
- Each member of the group has earned Alva's favor and can get an audience with her at any time.
Not Quite Magic Items
- Silver Wands x8
- Grenade Launcher attachment for a firearm
- Requires tinkering or artificer to attach
- Doubles range of grenades, bombs and even flasks loaded into the contraption
- Crystal rod housed within a rune etched stone cylinder x2
- Spells and Schema are copied into the mind of the user, erasing them from the rod. The spells can then be transcribed to a scroll or spellbook, or just cast outright. The schema can be transcribed into usable schema.
- Rod 1
- Spells - Faerie Fire, Fireball
- Schema - Necklace of Fireballs
- Rod 2
- Spells - Sleep, Ray of Sickness
- Schema - Wand of Sleep
- Memory Crystals x48
- Genie Mind
- Mountain Dew (20 oz.) x5
- Big Bag of Cheetos x2
- Censer of Commanding Smoke Elementals
- Wondrous item, rare
- While incense is burning in this censer, you can use an action to speak the censer’s command word and summon a smoke elemental, as if you had cast the conjure elemental spell. The censer can’t be used this way again until the next dawn.
- Spell Focus, shaped as a scroll. Doubles abjuration range
- Seraphim, Mythril half-plate +1 (16 AC, Max Dex +2)
- Seraphim, +1 Longbow +1D6 as long as there is sunlight
- Living Spellbook (Requires attunement)
- This small spell folio contains a number of cantrips scribed upon its pages. Anyone attuned to the spellbook gains access to the cantrips within. The spellbook can hover and will bob and twirl in the air when used and casts the spells for the user per their command. The spellbook also affects a permanent Unseen Servant spell within 60’ of its location. The book has the intelligence and mannerisms akin to that of a loyal dog.
- For spell casting purposes, it has a casting bonus of +6 and a spell DC of 14.
- Cantrips: Dancing Lights, Light, Mage Hand, Mending, Message, Prestidigitation, Amanuensis & Create Item.
- Peephole Ring
- The "Peephole Ring" looks like an ordinary ring with the symbol of an eye engraved in it. When the ring is placed against any solid surface it acts as a peephole. Peephole can be used to see through up to 3ft of solid matter. Note there is no actual hole in the surface the ring only allows you to see through it as if there was a peephole at the location of the ring. Also note the ring doesn't provide any light, so if it is dark on the other side, all you will see is darkness.
- Boots of Speed
- Big heavy gold & iron stompy boots
- Wondrous item, rare (requires attunement)
- While you wear these boots, you can use a bonus action and click the boots’ heels together. If you do, the boots double your walking speed, and any creature that makes an opportunity attack against you has disadvantage on the attack roll. If you click your heels together again, you end the effect.
- When the boots’ property has been used for a total of 10 minutes, the magic ceases to function until you finish a long rest.
- Immovable Rods (2 total)
- Rod, uncommon
- This flat iron rod has a button on one end. You can use an action to press the button, which causes the rod to become magically fixed in place. Until you or another creature uses an action to push the button again, the rod doesn’t move, even if it is defying gravity. The rod can hold up to 8,000 pounds of weight. More weight causes the rod to deactivate and fall. A creature can use an action to make a DC 30 Strength check, moving the fixed rod up to 10 feet on a success.
- Wand of Binding
- Wand, rare (requires attunement by a spellcaster)
- This wand has 7 charges for the following properties. It regains 1d6 + 1 expended charges daily at dawn. If you expend the wand’s last charge, roll a d20. On a 1, the wand crumbles into ashes and is destroyed.
- Spells. While holding the wand, you can use an action to expend some of its charges to cast one of the following spells (save DC 17): hold monster (5 charges) or hold person (2 charges).
- Assisted Escape. While holding the wand, you can use your reaction to expend 1 charge and gain advantage on a saving throw you make to avoid being paralyzed or restrained, or you can expend 1 charge and gain advantage on any check you make to escape a grapple.
- Wand of Magic Missiles x2
- Wand, uncommon
- This wand has 7 charges. While holding it, you can use an action to expend 1 or more of its charges to cast the magic missile spell from it. For 1 charge, you cast the 1st-level version of the spell. You can increase the spell slot level by one for each additional charge you expend.
- The wand regains 1d6 + 1 expended charges daily at dawn. If you expend the wand’s last charge, roll a d20. On a 1, the wand crumbles into ashes and is destroyed.
- Wand of Conjuration
- This wand has 7 charges. Made of walnut and bears ornate carvings of many different kinds of creatures. It allows use of the following spells:
- Stinking cloud (1 charge +1 for each spell level higher cast)
- Unseen servant (1 charge)
- Summon Swarm (Charges pending GM note delving) (you summon a swarm of bats, rats, or spiders (your choice), which attacks all other creatures within its area. (You may summon the swarm so that it shares the area of other creatures.) If no living creatures are within its area, the swarm attacks or pursues the nearest creature as best it can. The caster has no control over its target or direction of travel.)
- Creation (3 charges)
- Cloudkill (3 charges +1 for each spell level higher cast)
- Monster Summoning (3 charges)
- Dean of Roses Rotary Phone
- Allows the use of Sending 3/day
- Allows the user to contact any communication device (technological, psionic or magical) in the possession of someone they know.