Potions and Scrolls
- Potion of Animal Friendship
- Potion of Climbing
- Potion of Healing x 9
- Potion of Greater Healing x 2
- Potion of Levitation x 3
- Potion of Superior Healing x 2
- Vial of Antivenom x 2
- Potion of Water Breathing x 5, 1 hour
- Burn Ointment
- 4 Levitation potions
- 1 Scroll of Witch Bolt
- 1 Scroll of Nystul's Magic Aura
- 1 Scroll of Resurrection
- Alchemist Kit
Favors, Information, etc.
- As a group Alva will give us early knowledge of missions before posting for adventuring groups
- Each member of the group has earned Alva's favor and can get an audience with her at any time.
Not Quite Magic Items
- Silver Wands x5
Magic Items that will be traded
- Tentacle Rod
- Rod, rare (requires attunement)
- Made by the drow, this rod is a magic weapon that ends in three rubbery tentacles. While holding the rod, you can use an action to direct each tentacle to attack a creature you can see within 15 feet of you. Each tentacle makes a melee attack roll with a +9 bonus. On a hit, the tentacle deals 1d6 bludgeoning damage. If you hit a target with all three tentacles, it must make a DC 15 Constitution saving throw. On a failure, the creature's speed is halved, it has disadvantage on Dexterity saving throws, and it can't use reactions for 1 minute. Moreover, on each of its turns, it can take either an action or a bonus action, but not both. At the end of each of its turns, it can repeat the saving throw, ending the effect on itself on a success
- Immovable Rods (2 total)
- Rod, uncommon
- This flat iron rod has a button on one end. You can use an action to press the button, which causes the rod to become magically fixed in place. Until you or another creature uses an action to push the button again, the rod doesn’t move, even if it is defying gravity. The rod can hold up to 8,000 pounds of weight. More weight causes the rod to deactivate and fall. A creature can use an action to make a DC 30 Strength check, moving the fixed rod up to 10 feet on a success.
- Dust of Sneezing and Choking
- Wondrous item, uncommon
- Found in a small container, this powder resembles very fine sand. It appears to be dust of disappearance , and an identify spell reveals it to be such. There is enough of it for one use.
- When you use an action to throw a handful of the dust into the air, you and each creature that needs to breathe within 30 feet of you must succeed on a DC 15 Constitution saving throw or become unable to breathe, while sneezing uncontrollably. A creature affected in this way is incapacitated and suffocating. As long as it · conscious, a creature can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of its turns, ending the effect on it on a success. The lesser restoration spell can also end the effect on a creature.
- Rod of Security
- Rod, very rare
- While holding this rod, you can use an action to activate it. The rod then instantly transports you and up to 199 other willing creatures you can see to a paradise that exists in an extraplanar space. You choose the form that the paradise takes. It could be a tranquil garden, lovely glade, cheery tavern, immense palace, tropical island, fantastic carnival, or whatever else you can imagine. Regardless of its nature, the paradise contains enough water and food to sustain its visitors. Everything else that can be interacted with inside the extraplanar space can exist only there. For example, a flower picked from a garden in the paradise disappears if it is taken outside the extraplanar space.
- For each hour spent in the paradise, a visitor regains hit points as if it had spent 1 Hit Die. Also, creatures don't age while in the paradise, although time passes normally. Visitors can remain in the paradise for up to 200 days divided by the number of creatures present (round down).
- When the time runs out or you use an action to end it, all visitors reappear in the location they occupied when you activated the rod, or an unoccupied space nearest that location. The rod can't be used again until ten days have passed.
- Amulet of Health
- Wondrous Item, rare (requires attunement)
- Your Constitution score is 19 while you wear this amulet. It has no effect on you if your Constitution is already 19 or higher without it.
- Raven's Ice Dagger of Wounding +2
- Weapon, rare (requires attunement)
- Hit points lost to this weapon's damage can be regained only through a short or long rest, rather than by regeneration, magic, or any other means.
- Once per turn, when you hit a creature with an attack using this magic weapon, you can wound the target. At the start of each of the wounded creature's turns, it takes 1d4 cold damage for each time you've wounded it, and it can then make a DC 15 Constitution saving throw, ending the effect of all such wounds on itself on a success. Alternatively, the wounded creature, or a creature within 5 feet of it, can use an action to make a DC 15 Wisdom (Medicine) check, ending the effect of such wounds on it on a success.