The Lost & The Found Group Loot
¹Trade Bars are worth 10 pieces of their coinage equivalent, i.e. 1 GTB = 10 GP
²Ingots are worth 100 pieces of their coinage equivalent, i.e. 1 GI = 100 GP
Potions and Scrolls
- Potion of Climbing
- Potion of Healing x 2
- Potion of Greater Healing
- Vial of Antivenom x 2
- Potion of Water Breathing x 5, 1 hour
- Burn Ointment
- 4 Levitation potions
- 3 Scrolls of Mirror Image
- Grenades *Claimed by Xenophon
- 3x grenades *Claimed by Xenophon
- 2x smoke bombs *Claimed by Xenophon
- 2x sleep-bombs *Claimed by Xenophon
- 2x PitFiend (illegal) *Claimed by Xenophon
- 1x stinking-cloud grenade *Claimed by Xenophon
- Alchemist Kit
- Masterwork Tinkering Tools (double proficiency bonus if proficient) *Claimed by Xenophon
Favors, Information, etc.
- As a group Alva will give us early knowledge of missions before posting for adventuring groups
- Each member of the group has earned Alva's favor and can get an audience with her at any time.
Not Quite Magic Items
- Silver Wands x6 *Not Being Sold this round.
- Grenade Launcher attachment for a firearm *Claimed by Xenophon
- Requires tinkering or artificer to attach *Claimed by Xenophon
- Doubles range of grenades, bombs and even flasks loaded into the contraption *Claimed by Xenophon
- Spell Focus, shaped as a scroll. Doubles abjuration range
- Peephole Ring *Claimed by Xenophon
- The "Peephole Ring" looks like an ordinary ring with the symbol of an eye engraved in it. When the ring is placed against any solid surface it acts as a peephole. Peephole can be used to see through up to 3ft of solid matter. Note there is no actual hole in the surface the ring only allows you to see through it as if there was a peephole at the location of the ring. Also note the ring doesn't provide any light, so if it is dark on the other side, all you will see is darkness. *Claimed by Xenophon
- Immovable Rods (2 total) *Not Being Sold this round.
- Rod, uncommon
- This flat iron rod has a button on one end. You can use an action to press the button, which causes the rod to become magically fixed in place. Until you or another creature uses an action to push the button again, the rod doesn’t move, even if it is defying gravity. The rod can hold up to 8,000 pounds of weight. More weight causes the rod to deactivate and fall. A creature can use an action to make a DC 30 Strength check, moving the fixed rod up to 10 feet on a success.
- Wand of Magic Missiles
- Wand, uncommon
- This wand has 7 charges. While holding it, you can use an action to expend 1 or more of its charges to cast the magic missile spell from it. For 1 charge, you cast the 1st-level version of the spell. You can increase the spell slot level by one for each additional charge you expend.
- The wand regains 1d6 + 1 expended charges daily at dawn. If you expend the wand’s last charge, roll a d20. On a 1, the wand crumbles into ashes and is destroyed.
- Dean of Roses Rotary Phone - Carried by Tsabar
- Allows the use of Sending 3/day
- Allows the user to contact any communication device (technological, psionic or magical) in the possession of someone they know.