"Do you ever tire of urinating? I'll never get used to it." -Castiel, Supernatural
- Celestial Resistance: You have resistance to necrotic and radiant damage.
- Darkvision: You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can’t discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.
- Healing Hands: As an action, you can touch a creature and cause it to regain a number of hit points equal to your level. Once you use this trait, you can't use it again until you finish a long rest.
- Light Bearer: You know the light cantrip. Charisma is your spellcasting ability for this spell.
- Light (evocation cantrip): 1 action, touch, VM, 1 hour. You touch one object that is no larger than 10 feet in any dimension. Until the spell ends, the object sheds bright light in a 20-foot radius and dim light for an additional 20 feet. The light can be colored as you like. Completely covering the object with something opaque blocks the light. The spell ends if you cast it again or dismiss it as an action. If you target an object held or worn by a hostile creature, that creature must succeed on a Dexterity saving throw to avoid the spell.
- Radiant Soul: Starting at 3rd level, you can use your action to unleash the divine energy within yourself, causing your eyes to glimmer and two luminous, incorporeal wings to sprout from your back. Your transformation lasts for 1 minute or until you end it as a bonus action. During it, you have a flying speed of 30 feet, and once on each of your turns, you can deal extra radiant damage to one target when you deal damage to it with an attack or a spell. The extra radiant damage equals your level. Once you use this trait, you can't use it again until you finish a long rest.
- All Eyes on You: Your accent, mannerisms, figures of speech, and perhaps even your appearance all mark you as foreign. Curious glances are directed your way wherever you go, which can be a nuisance, but you also gain the friendly interest of scholars and others intrigued by far-off lands, to say nothing of everyday folk who are eager to hear stories of your homeland. You can parley this attention into access to people and places you might not otherwise have, for you and your traveling companions. Noble lords, scholars, and merchant princes, to name a few, might be interested in hearing about your distant homeland and people.
- Resilient (Dexterity): Increase one ability score by 1, to a maximum of 20. You gain proficiency in saving throws using the chosen ability.
- Perceptive: Increase your Wisdom score by 1, to a maximum of 20. You gain proficiency in the Perception skill. If you are already proficient in the skill, you add double your proficiency bonus to checks you make with it. Being in a lightly obscured area doesn’t impose disadvantage on your Wisdom (Perception) checks if you can both see and hear.
- Tough: Your hit point maximum increases by an amount equal to twice your level when you gain this feat. Whenever you gain a level thereafter, your hit point maximum increases by an additional 2 hit points.
Bracer of Helm
A left mail bracer with the symbol of the ancient god Helm (staring eye on upright left gauntlet). Helm was the god of guardians, protectors and protection among the original Dominion gods. He fell during one of the Gods' Wars. Erollisi Marr, the goddess of love and protectors of the rival Norrathian pantheon took on his role when the two pantheons merged at the end of the war. The bracer provides the following benefits:
- You may choose to share the effects of your active psychic focus with all visible allies.
- Allows you to use Iron Hide on targets other than yourself, within 30 ft.
- You may mark up to ten targets (you have to see them to add them to your list) as being under your protection. You always know their status: alive, well, injured, poisoned, diseased, etc. If they die, they fall off your list. If they're resurrected, you'll need to mark them anew. You can sense what direction they are in and have a vague sense of how far away (minutes away, hours away, days away, far away, not on this plane and/or not on this timeline). You may choose to forego the ability to share your psychic focus with your visible allies to share it with any one of your marks, regardless of distance. You may communicate with any of your marks via psychic telepathy so long as they are on the same plane and timeline.
- Summons the Heart Spear (finesse, versatile): +2 bonus to attack and damage rolls made with this weapon, which deals radiant damage instead of slashing damage. When you hit an undead with it, that target takes an extra 1d8 radiant damage. The spear emits bright light in a 15-foot radius and dim light for an additional 15 feet. The light is sunlight. While the spear persists, you can use an action to expand or reduce its radius of bright and dim light by 5 feet each, to a maximum of 30 feet each or a minimum of 10 feet each.
- The spear will never outright slay a target, rendering them unconscious instead.
- When the Spear is summoned, your divine visage is fully manifest, radiance, halo, wings, and all.
- With the Heart Spear summoned, you may cast Zone of Truth with you as the epicenter. You automatically fail at your saving throw to resist your own spell.
- Company Signet Ring (10gp value): silver ring made by Hjolman with a stylized (the dwarven art deco-like style) eye as its symbol, on a diamond shape.
- Well-made traveling clothes
- Belt pouch, backpack
- Soap, tinderbox, knife, whetstone, ink, ink pen
- Mess kit, waterskin
- Bedroll, blanket
- Gauntlets of Ogre Power (requires attunement): Your Strength score is 19 while you wear these gauntlets.
- Headband of Intellect (requires attunement): Your Intelligence score is 19 while you wear this headband.
- Amulet of Health (requires attunement): Your Constitution score is 19 while you wear this amulet.
- Torc of Dexterity: adds +2 to your Dex score
- Spear of Far Reaching & Returning +2: Has triple the throwing range and returns to the wielder's hand.
- Enduring Spellbook: This spellbook, along with anything written on its pages, can’t be damaged by fire or immersion in water. In addition, the spellbook doesn't deteriorate with age.
- Miniature Ceramic Cow: When the command word "daam" is spoken, the cow will create a gallon of milk. It is usually placed into a container, otherwise the milk just appears in the air around the cow and splashes to the surface beneath it. While submerged in milk, the cow prevents the milk from spoiling. The cow can be used once a day, replenishing it's charge at dawn.
- Healing Potions: 2
Kailon appears almost human, tall and slender with tanned skin and shaggy black hair. Only his eyes betray his celestial heritage, his irises a striking sapphire blue that bears a luminous quality in even the dimmest light.
When Kailon uses his Radiant Soul trait, his eyes blaze a searing blue, a ring of dancing azure script halos his head, and the ethereal wings that flare from his back are an opalescent white edged with cobalt, cerulean, and indigo feathers.
- Re-consecrate armor
- Start sending out clerics/missionaries to spread Erollosi's new faith
- Duplicate bunny & deer celestials to send with missionaries
- Meet daughter