From OakthorneWikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Sector||Durallian (Gateway Subsector)|
|Rotation Period||xxx standard hours|
|Orbital Period||xxx local days|
|Atmosphere||Type I (breathable)|
|Immigrated Species||Gand, Harch, Jawa, Toydarian, Ugnaughts|
|Primary Language||Galactic Basic Standard|
• xxx x%
|Major Cities||Tinker-Town, one other sunken complex, two other still-operational complexes|
|Major Exports||Scavenge, technology|
|Astrogation||Durallian Line: Minor.|
- The mist shrouded world of Mora is somewhat of an oddity in the Sector.
- Hundreds of years ago, the Banking Clan built a series of massive city complexes that were held aloft over the boggy surface by massive repulsor sleds.
- Once their business dealings were completed, the Clan began to look for an interested party to take over the entire multi-city project.
- A consortium of wealthy Harch and Toydarians purchased the project, but poor revenues led to many of the cities being abandoned - and eventually crashing to the mist covered swamps below.
- Since then several species have moved into the trash landed city complexes - namely Jawas and Ugnaughts have taken over what is now known as Tinker-Town, while a sizable group of Gand have colonized and operate out of another - subsisting off of the ammonia gases that filled the city after its mechanical systems failed.
- Two of these flying cities remain in services, drifting elegantly amongst the clouds.
- The Harch and Toydarians consortium has since fractured and each has assumed control of one of the remaining complexes.
- Gefnet: Harch Complex-City. A dealer in antiquities - the more forbidden the better. Has on-going rivalry with a Jawa scavenger boss named Jing-Jing.
- Jing-Jing "the Tall": Tinker-Town. Jawa scavenger boss with a long-running rivalry with Gefnet, preventing him from moving his operations to the Harch complex-city. Recently gained a set of very tall mechanized legs believing an increase in his height increases his standing. Literally.