From OakthorneWikiJump to navigationJump to search
- +1 intelligence, + 2 Charisma
- Darkvision - See in dim light within 60 feet as if it were bright light. See in darkness as if it were dim light. Cannot discern colors in darkness.
- Hellish Resistance - Resistance to Fire Damage
- Infernal Legacy - Know one Thaumaturgy cantrip. At 3rd level, cast hellish rebuke once per day as a 2nd level spell. At 5th level, cast darkness once per day. Use Charisma as the spellcasting ability.
- Languages - Speak, read, and write Common and Infernal
- Light Armor
- Simple Weapons
- Saving Throws: Wisdom, Charisma
- Skills: Arcana, History
- Spell Level - 1
- Number of Spells Known
- Cantrips - 2
- Level 1 - 2
- Level 2 - 3
- Bonus Cantrips - Learn Light and Sacred Flame Cantrips. They count as warlock cantrips but do not count against the number of cantrips known.
- Healing Light - Channel celestial energy to heal wounds. You have a number of d6s equal to 1 + warlock level. As a bonus action, you may use up to your charisma modifier in dice from this pool. Roll the dice and add them together to restore that number of hitpoints to a creature in sight within 60 feet. The pool is replenished with a long rest.
- Skills - Acrobatics, Performance
- Tools - Disguise kit, Harp
- Back by Popular Demand - You can always find a place to perform, usually in an inn or tavern but possibly with a circus, at a theater or even in a noble's court. At such a place, you receive free lodging and food of a modest or comfortable standard (depending on the quality of the establishment), as long as you perform each night. In addition, your performance makes you something of a local figure. When strangers recognize you in a town where you have performed, they typically take a liking to you.
- Coins: x cp • x sp • x ep • x gp • x pp • Other coins: x
- Gems: x
- In Hand: x
- Worn: x
- Belt: x
- Backpack: x
- xxx: (x gp/day). x