Residences of Waterdeep
From OakthorneWikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Delzimmer House: Private Dwarven residence often used by members of the dwarven Delzimmer family of Citadel Adbar.
- Mirt's Mansion: The most famous landmark around Castle Ward's docks, this stronghold is home to one of Waterdeep's richest ex-adventurers, recently returned to Waterdeep after long being thought dead. Mirt the Moneylender is widely considered the only known of the Masked Lords.
- The Leone House: The miniature castle originally established by Leone of the Company of Crazed Venturers, with a magical fence that unleashes lightning on trespassers. The Leone House has been passed from adventuring company to adventuring company over the decades since Leone's death, with ownership reverting to an unknown keeper who sees that it remains in the hands of adventurers only.
- Rusella Varandal (Herald): Rusella's home and main offices as Falconfree are in the tallhouse along Waterdeep Way, just north of Castle Waterdeep in the Court of Gems neighborhood. The three-story tallhouse is an elegant building with several meeting salons on the ground floor, offices and archives on the second, and Rusella's modest living spaces on the third.
- Blackstaff Tower: The imposing dark stone tower with no apparent entrances or windows that is the home of Khelben "Blackstaff" Arunsun, archmage of Waterdeep and suspected Lord, and his apprentices.
- Syndra's Tower: Former sanctum of Syndra Wands, the tower has been a property of House Wands for generations. It is currently the residence of a member of the Wands clan with a great degree of magical power, who prefers to remain away from the family's villa.
- Fair Winds: Rental Villa
- Oldwolf House: Rental House
- Sablehearth: Rental Townhouse
- Vouchsafe House: House Ruldegost villa
- Wine's Wisdom Hall: House Melshimber villa
- Ilzimmer Villa: House Ilzimmer villa
- Urmbrusk Villa: House Urmbrusk villa
- The House of Chalices: House Assumbar villa
- Galeturrets: House Husteem villa
- Moonsgrace Towers: House Wavesilver villa
- Thousandsails Hall: House Zulpair villa
- Gauntyl Villa: House Gauntyl villa
- xxx: xxx villa (formerly Eltorchul)
- Eirontalar Villa: House Eirontalar villa
- Tespergates: House Tesper villa
- Nesher Villa: House Nesher villa
- Arrowflight: House Tchazzam villa
- Moonstar Villa: House Moonstar villa
- House of the Swan: House Cassalanter villa
- Ilitul Villa: House Ilitul villa
- Emveolstone Villa: House Emveolstone villa
- Hiilgauntlet Villa: House Hiilgauntlet villa
- Scribeshall: House Thongolir villa
- Eagleshield Villa: House Eagleshield villa
- Dezlentyr Villa: House Dezlentyr villa
- Gralleth Villa: House Gralleth villa (formerly Brokengulf)
- The House of Drakes: House Belbrundel villa (formerly Belabranta)
- Irlingstar Villa: House Irlingstar villa
- Gundgulf Villa: House Gundgulf villa (formerly Gundwynd)
- Raventree Villa: House Raventree villa
- Whiteblade House: House Bladesemmer villa
- Manthar Villa: House Manthar villa
- Artemel Villa: House Artemel villa
- Ammakyl House: House Ammakyl villa
- Shieldwatch: House Silmerhelve villa
- Rosznar Villa: House Rosznar villa
- Jhansczil Villa: House Jhansczil villa
- The Dragon Tower (Ruined): A wizard's tower in the shape of a dragon rampant, once encircled by walls and an aura of menace, the magic in this domicile practically detonated during the Spellplagues first rising, sending the majority of the tower hurtling into the air above Waterdeep, to come raining down in a thousand pieces, wrecking neighboring buildings. To this day, the grounds are still magically tumultuous, with a Watch warning posted with a command to keep out. Only rough wooden boarding is used to cover over gaping portions of the old wall, though, and those with a mind to enter it can do so easily.
- Naingate: A walled enclosure around a famous wizard's tower with a magical mid-air waterfall that appears in the courtyard, appearing from nothing and splashing but not collecting on the cobblestones. Naingate is today occupied by the enigmatic magus Xorone of the Libram, the Arcane Watchlord of the Waterdhavian Watch.
- Blue Alley: A large, windowless stone building that houses a deadly magical trap-laden obstacle course, created by a wizard (who may or may not yet live there) to test the avaricious fools who wander into its blue-tiled passages.
- Archemidal's Tower: Private Home of Archemidal Sulfontis (Mage) (formerly Tessalar's Tower)
- Stagdown Manse: Rental Villa
- Rubycliff House: House Adarbrent villa
- Agundarhalls: House Agundar villa
- Kothont Villa: House Kothont villa
- Ashelton Heights: House Sultlue villa
- Silversickle House: House De'spri villa
- Cragsmere Villa: House Cragsmere villa
- Amcathra Manor: House Amcathra villa
- Lanngolyn Villa: House Lanngolyn villa
- Massalan Villa: House Massalan villa
- Talmost Towers: House Talmost villa
- Piiradost Villa: House Piiradost villa
- Crommor Villa: House Crommor villa
- Eldrusanctum: House Wands villa
- Hunabar Villa: House Hunabar villa
- Durinbold Villa: House Durinbold villa
- Hothemar Villa: House Hothemar villa
- Margaster Villa: House Margaster villa
- Estelmer Villa: House Estelmer villa
- Maerklos Villa: House Maerklos villa
- Ulbrinter Villa: House Ulbrinter villa
- Gost Villa: House Gost villa
- Lathkule Villa: House Lathkule villa
- Nandar Villa: House Nandar villa
- Thann Villa: House Thann villa
- Pikesheight: House Anteos villa
- Snomemanse: House Snome villa
- Helmfast Villa: House Helmfast villa
- The High House of Roaringhorn: House Roaringhorn villa.
- Kormallis Villa: House Kormallis villa
- Silverharp House: House Majarra villa
- Tarmhold: House Tarm villa
- The Stormtower: House Stormweather villa
- Jardeth Villa: House Jardeth villa
- Hawkwinter House: House Hawkwinter villa. A walled villa containing three castle-like buildings, known for its many lavish parties.
- Gralhund Villa: House Gralhund villa
- Overlook House: House Zun villa
- Ilvastarr Villa: House Ilvastarr villa
- Phylund Villa: House Phylund villa
- Harte Villa: House Harte villa (formerly Brossfeather*)
- Kothornt Villa: House Kothornt villa (formerly Thorp*)
- Dunflagon Villa: House Dunflagon villa (formerly Thunderstaff)
- Phulbrinter Villa: House Phulbrinter villa (formerly Phull*)
- Sweetsong House: The private residence of Danilo Thann before he was the Open Lord, Sweetsong House still remains in Thann holdings. It is currently given over to Corylus Thann as his private residence.
- Greenglade Tower: Rooming House (mages)
- Firesong Villa: Rental Villa
- Brianne's Tower: Rental Tower
- Orlpar's House: Rental house (owned by House Husteem)
- Mhairs Tower: Formerly the home of Mhair Szeltune, one of the finest Lady Guildmasters of the Watchful Order, the tower is now the residence of a descendant of hers, Trades Ward Watch Wardsman Justaline Szeltune.
- Huulfor Manor: Rental Villa
- Blackstone House: Rental Home
- Quill Hall: Rooming House. Rooming House that rents exclusively to sages and writers, owned by House Melshimber. The top floor is dedicated solely to those under active patronage from the House.
- Phaulkonmere Villa: Noble villa. A villa owned jointly by the Phaulkon family of Cormyr and House Tarm. It is rarely used, save for out of town visitors from the Phaulkons or other guests of the Tarms.
- Kolat Towers: A ruined structure made up of two towers and a connected outbuilding, surrounded by a wall and a thin wall of force. No one has heard from the Kolat Brothers – a pair of wizards – in many decades now, and most assume them to be dead.
- Cathalishaera's Rooming House: Rooming House
- Dark Maiden Hall: Rooming House entirely rented by the clergy and congregation of the Promenade-in-Exile, a band of Eilistraee's faithful seeking to build lives and a temple in Waterdeep.
- Madame Garah's Boarding House: Row House
- Temple of Good Cheer: Row House