- Essence Triumphant: 2m/Success; Reflexive; Combo-OK; Instant. Add one success per 2 motes spent to a dice pool using the Excellency's Ability. May not increase successes by more than half the (Attribute + Ability) of the original pool. May also increase static values (including DV), increasing value by +1 per success purchased.
- Abilities: Craft, Melee, Larceny, Linguistics
- Object Strengthening Touch 5m; Simple(speed 5); Combo-OK, Touch; One Scene. Increase the number of Successes to damage an object by the characters essence. It increases the (Strength + Athletics) rating necessary to break the object with a feat of strength by the character’s Essence. No combination of Charms that includes Object-Strengthening Touch can increase these totals by more than the character’s Essence.
- Flawlessly Impenetrable Disguise: 7m; Simple (Speed 6 in long ticks); Combo-OK; Until the Character Sleeps. This Charm involves creating a disguise, and the player rolls ([Wits or Manipulation] + Larceny) to determine the disguise’s quality. This Charm allows the character to change his coloration, skin texture, hair color, and eye color. It also lets the character seem anywhere between half and twice his actual age, change his apparent ethnicity, change his apparent gender and adjust his height by as much as 10% in either direction. The character can adjust his voice, accent, speaking style and scent to match. These
aspects of the disguise are impenetrable—the flaws are too subtle for the eye to see or the ear to hear, so that ordinary Awareness and Investigation cannot detect them. Characters with inhuman sensory acuity, such as Lawgivers using Keen Sight Technique or a dog scenting its master, can see through the character’s disguise, but the opposed roll incurs a +4 difficulty penalty. This Charm does not help the character imitate others appearance. The disguise is impenetrable, not exact. If someone sees through an imitation, they will see the character as an imposter who happens to naturally look almost exactly like the target the character is impersonating. This Charm becomes a mundane disguise effect when the magic ends. Changes worked with makeup, posture, attitude and costume rather than Essence remain.
- Flawless Pick-pocketing Technique: 1m; Reflexive (Step 1 for attacker, Step 2 for defender); Combo-OK; Until the Character Sleeps.
- Letter Within a Letter: 1m; Reflexive (Step 1 for attacker, Step 2 for defender); Combo-OK, Social; Until next action.
- Hungry Tiger Technique: 1m; Supplemental; Combo-OK; Instant. This Charm allows the Solar’s player to count extra successes on the attack roll twice for the purposes of determining raw damage.
- Dipping Swallow Defense: 2m; Reflexive (Step 2); Combo-OK; Instant. This Charm is used in response to an attack. It allows the Exalt to ignore all penalties that apply to her Parry DV when resolving that attack. Her Parry DV is still 0 if it’s inapplicable, but it takes no further penalties.
- Ox-Body Technique: – ; Permanent; Stackable; Permanent. May purchase once per dot of Resistance. Each purchase provides one of the following: one -0 health level • two -1 health levels • one -1 and two -2 health levels.
- Purchases (1): -1 + -2 + -2
- Mastery of Small Manners: 1m; Reflexive (Step 1 for attacker, Step 2 for defender); Combo-OK, Social; Until next action. Treat all enemy social groups as one Magnitude lower in rating. Increases effective Appearance by +1. Other characters are more apt to do small favors and provide hospitality. Ensures character understands the basic motivations of everyone present in the scene, as though Solar had rolled three successes on a mundane Investigation roll to estimate each person's motives.
Attributes (rating x 4) • Ability (3 for 1st; rating x2 after, -1 for Favored/Caste) • Essence (rating x8) • Virtue (rating x3) • Willpower (rating x2) • Specialty (3) • Charm (10, 8 for Favored/Caste, 16 for non-Solar)
- Stamina (3): 0/8
- Presence (2): 0/2
- Bureaucracy (3): 0/3
- Conviction (4): 0/9
- Bureaucracy Overwhelming: 0/8
- Taboo Inflicting Diatribe (Socialize): 1/8
- Peacock Shadow Eyes (spell): 0/8
- Silent Words of Dreams and Nightmares (spell): 0/8
- Essence (4): 1/32
- Bureaucracy (2): 1/1