- Aspiration to Visit: The Giant Tree, my character has dreamed of a giant Tree of a species that he has never seen. He has heard rumors of it, and wishes to see it with his own eyes.
- Ally/Rival: Female Bosen Ranger, Fellow Hunter/Explorer , We have saved each other several times, and also raced each other to victory. Leanne's Character Ex Lover - Short Fling
- Heirloom: Elaborately Carved Longbow that Awakened with my people. It was given to him by his Mentor, and has been pased down since our awakening. I am expected to pass it on to an apprentice or return it to my tribe.
Ocaithe and Background Features
- Wanderer: I have an excellent memory for maps and geography, and can always recall the generall layout of terrain, settlements and other features. Locate food and fresh water for myself and five other people per day.
- Predator's Senses: You have darkvision allowing you to see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can't discern color in darkness, only shades of gray. Additionally, you have proficiency in the Perception skill.
- Born Hunter: You have proficiency with the shortbow and longbow.
- Camouflage: You can attempt to hide even when you are only lightly obscured by foliage, heavy rain, falling snow, mist, and other natural phenomena.
- Rage: Bonus action to enter rage. This last 1 minute. Usable 3/times per long rest.
- Advantage on Strength checks and saving throws.
- +2 Damage on Strength based Melee attacks.
- Resistance to Bludgeoning, Slashing and Piercing damage.
- Unarmored defense: AC when not wearing Armor equals 10 + Dex + Con. Shields may still be used.
- Reckless Attack: When you make your first attack on your turn, you can decide to attack recklessly. Doing so gives you advantage on melee weapon attack rolls using Strength during this turn, but attack rolls against you have advantage until your next turn.
- Danger Sense: You have advantage on Dexterity saving throws against effects that you can see, such as traps and spells. To gain this benefit, you can’t be blinded, deafened,or incapacitated.
- Spirit Seeker: Beast Sense (Concentration 1 Hr., See and Hear Through animals eyes) and Speak With Animals(10 Minutes, Speak With Animals) spells as Rituals.
- Totem Spirit (Bear): While raging I have resistance to all damage except Psychic.
- Extra Attack: Use the Attack action to attack twice per turn.
- Fast Movement: When not wearing heavy armor speed increases by 10 feet.
- Barbarian 4 +2 Strength
- Favored Foe: Replaces Favored Enemy
- You can call on your bond with nature to mark a creature as your favored enemy for a time: you know the hunter’s mark spell, and Wisdom is your spellcasting ability for it. You can use it a certain number of times without expending a spell slot and without requiring concentration—a number of times equal to your Wisdom modifier (a minimum of once). You regain all expended uses when you finish a long rest.
- Hunters Mark:
- Deft Explorer: replaces Natural Explorer
- Roving Your walking speed increases by 5, and you gain a climbing speed and a swimming speed equal to your walking speed.
- Fighting Style: Two-Weapon Fighting When you engage in two-weapon fighting, you can add your ability modifier to the damage of the second attack.
- Spellcasting: DC 13, +5 • Spells/Day: 2
- Spells Known: 2
- First Level: Hunters Mark(free), Goodberry, Longstrider
Carried Weapons: Heritage(Longbow), Horizon(Battleaxe +1), Battleaxe, Hand Axe x2, Shield, Great Axe
Carried Equipment: Flute, 50 Feet of Hemp ropex2, grappling hook, Quiver
Backpack: Backpack, Bedroll, Mess Kit, a tinderbox, 10 torches, 10 days of rations, a waterskin, Leatherworkers Tools, 10 Iron Spikes, Warm Travelers Clothing, Hammer, Whetstone, Khat Packet x1
Stored Equipment: Boar Tusk
Worn: Glass Hair Beads from the Eudor Village, Lion Skin Cloak, Hematite Auroch Luck Charm, Lion Claw Necklace
In Progress: None
- Heritage - +1 Heirloom Longbow, Ignore Disadvantage from long range; Ignore cover benefits.
- Eyes of the Eagle - Advantage on Perception checks, See fine details on extremely distant objects.
- Horizon - Battle Axe +1
- Pinecone from Oxoch - Allows Seswyr to use Speak with Animals with Magical Beasts and Awakened Animals
- Amulet of Health - Your Constitution score is 19 while you wear this amulet.
- Bracers of Defense - While wearing these bracers, you gain a +2 bonus to AC if you are wearing no armor and using no shield.
- Eyes of the Eagle
- Amulet of Health
- Bracers of Defense
Other Important Individuals
Riya: Female Bosen Ranger, Fellow Hunter/Explorer , We have saved each other several times, and also raced each other to victory.
- Kara's former lover.