A Storm King's Thunder Campaign in the Forgotten Realms
Year of the Scarlet Witch (DR 1491)
The rumbling thunder of giantish foot tread. Earth-shaking roars expressing titanic fury. In the distance, impossibly large silhouettes move with purpose.
These are the signs of the shattering of the Ordning, and the fury of the giantish folk. Something has caused a great upset among the normally-reclusive titans who sequester themselves in the deep and distance places of the world, tending to their own society and ways. But now they have emerged to rain boulders and terror on the heads of the so-called "small folk" of the North.
In such times, even a ragtag band of misfits and miscreants might be of use to the powers that be. And with victory, they might even be heroes.
Player Roles: Tasks for players to assist the campaign.
2nd level: 1 milestone
3rd level: 3 milestones
4th level: 6 milestones
- NPC List: Characters the player characters have encountered.
- Places List: Places the player characters have been.
- Quest List: Quests, tasks, and missions the player characters have accepted.
- Events Calendar: A timeline with abbreviated events.
- Treasury: Loot and treasure the player characters have acquired.
- Group Patron: The group patron for the PCs.
- Faction Missions: The missions available for PC factions.
- Rumors: Rumors discovered during the course of the campaign.
- House Rules: Alternate mechanics for the campaign
- Downtime Actions: Summary of available downtime actions.
- Rivals: Rivals (per the Downtime mechanic) of the group
Language & Writing
- Forgotten Realms Languages: A comprehensive examination of the languages of Faerun.
- Languages in the North: The most commonly spoken languages in the Savage North.
- Everyday Writings in the Realms: A look at the tools of the scrivener: parchment and ink.
- Daily Dwarf Common in the Realms: A look at some of the Dwarven slang that has entered the Common tongue.
- Drugs of the Realms: A look at the narcotics of the Realms.
- Time of Day in the Realms: How Faerunians divide up the hours of the day.