From OakthorneWikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Svensen (Wikipedia)
- Small town east of Astoria along Highway 30.
- Small roadside town
- Most dwellings are two-to-three bedroom houses.
- Below average income neighborhood
- Income lower than 91% of U.S. neighborhoods
- 50% of the children here live below the poverty level.
- 30% of population are employed in sales and service jobs.
- 30% of population are employed in manufacturing and laborer occupations.
- 19% of population are employed in clerical, assistant and tech support occupations.
- 16% of population are employed in executive, management and professional occupations.
- 5% of the population are employed in farming, fishing or timer harvesting
- 6% Mexican
- 8% German
- 7% English
- 9% Norwegian
- 2% Irish
- 1% Eastern European
- 4% Finnish
- 6% were born in another country
- 85% English
- 14% Spanish
- 1% Other