Template:1354 DR Castle Ward City Buildings
From OakthorneWikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Guard Barracks: City Guard Barracks (Southern Castle Ward)
- Guard Smithy: Smithy for City Guard
- Bell Tower: A simple bell tower used to signal fires, attacks and calls for assembly at the Palace. (15 Guard at all times)
- Palace Storage: Warehouses for Piergeiron's Palace
- Palace Stables: Stables for Piergeiron's Palace
- Palace Paddocks: Paddocks for Piergeiron's Palace
- Walking Statue: One of the eight known 90-foot-tall stone golems created by Khelben Arunsun to defend any gaps in Waterdeep's defenses, this regal figure stands at the Gull Leap cliff at the end of Julthoon Street.
- Peaktop Aerie: Headquarters for griffon mounts of City Guard
- Watching Towers: Sentry Towers
- Piergeiron's Palace: The center of Waterdeep's government with various courts, embassies and city offices therein, as well as the living chambers of the Open Lord Piergeiron the Paladinson.
- Castle Waterdeep: Castle for the Masked Lords of Waterdeep and the Magistrates' Courts.
- Ahghairon's Tower: The slim stone tower of the original First Lord of the city that is surrounded by invisible magical barriers that suspend the skeletal remains of a wizard that tried to get into the tower.