Template:1354 DR Sea Ward City Buildings
From OakthorneWikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Heroes' Garden: City park
- Seaeyes Tower: Sentry Tower
- West Gate: City Gate
- Seawatch Tower: Sentry Tower
- North Tower: Sentry tower; also called "The Trolltower"
- City Armory: Armory for City Guard
- Field of Triumph: The vast, open stadium that plays host to gladitorial combats, illusion and spell exhibitions, and other public gatherings. It is well-known for its Lion Gate, an awe-inspiring craved grand entrance in the shape of a roaring lion, with entrants passing into its open maw.
- Trollfort: Keep