From OakthorneWikiJump to navigationJump to search
Fighting the Rook-Craze
- Anytime a wereraven gains a point of Rage, and if the total Rage pool is equal to or greater than the wereraven's Composure + Harmony, the Rookey may spend 1 Rage to inflict the Fighting the Rook-Craze on the wereraven.
- The wereraven may choose to use an action to make a Feral Test when she has that Tilt.
- If a number of rounds equal to the wereraven's Resolve + Harmony passes, the wereraven is required to make the Rookery Test, or else surrender control and take the Rook-Crazed Condition immediately.
The Rookery Test
The Rookery Test is an action that determines whether or not the Rookery fights off the wereraven's control.
- Action: Standard action that prevents movement.
- Dice Pool: Resolve + Harmony - Primal Urge
- Bonuses: Bondmate nearby (+1), Hoard nearby (+1), heat (+1 - +3), pain (+1 per -1 penalty)
- Penalties: Each point of Rage the Rookery spends, maximum of wereraven's Composure (-1 per point)
- Critical Success: Defeat Rookery, reduce Rage pool to 0.
- Success: Defeat Rookery, reduce Rage pool by [Harmony] points.
- Failure: Gain Rook-Crazed Condition, reduce Rage pool by [Primal Urge] points.
- Dramatic Failure: Rook-Crazed Condition. Do not reduce Rage pool, gain Primal Beat.