From OakthorneWikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Abbot Uncompromising Viper: Abbot of the Mahanaga Serpent Temple. Serpent-totemed Lunar Exalted.
- Ten-Thousand Steps: Lunar exalted, Wind dog
- Dark Moon Blade: Panther lady, black power - I mean Lunar Exalted
- Horn of the Peak: Goat Lunar Exalted
- White Field Steward: Local field/crop/bukakke/fertility god of Mahanaga. Has white foxes for servants.
- Taruzake: 3 tailed minor god of Rice Wine in Mahanaga.
- White Fox Guardians: Small gods of Mahanaga's rice fields.
- Potrimpos: The Vermillion Serpent: God of Mahanaga, god of all serpents and Herald of the Unconquered Sun
- Father of the Pale Embrace: God of ghost pythons
- August Rose: Widow lady attacked by slavers.
- Strong Oak: August Rose's son, rescued from the slavers.
- Iron Crow: non-Guild bodyguard/mercenary.
- Ginger: pig-tailed little redhead who can't seem to leave Aapo in peace. Very taken with Kanji.
- Righteous Mist: second-in-command at the monastery
- Trout: town drunk?
- Sweet Jasmin: married to Sturdy Hound. Heart bees and a slut?
- Sturdy Hound: married to Sweet Jasmine.
- Coral: Gossip monger "supreme" in Mahanaga
- Sandusk Mantir: adventurous, pays guards well, tends to prefer more dangerous routes
- Emerald Heaven: fop, jewel-ish Guard 'sargeant', safe routes caravan-master
- Prosperous Standard: slaver in the bandit camp wanting freedom
- Torfalhen Dar: Savant in Nexus
- Winter Star: Lost Egg Dragon-Blooded Air Aspect slaver with sleet-storm anima, wielded Thrice-Voracious Eater of Clouds (blue jade Cloudsplitter); deceased
- Burning Orchid: Lost Egg Dragon-Blooded Fire Aspect slaver with fiery orchid anima, wielded Two-Fang Glory (paired red jade short Daiklaives); deceased