|Species: Selonian • Gender: Male|
• Homeworld: Selonia, Corellian System
Height: 6'2" • Weight: 200 lbs. • Age: 13 • Skin: Pale
• Hair/Fur: White • Eyes: Teal
|Agility: 3 (Racial +1b)|
Athletics: 3 (Racial +1b to climbing)
Awareness: 5 (Sense +3b)
Deception: 2 (Racial -1D, Reroll 6's)
Fighting: 3 (Lightsaber +1b)
Knowledge: 3 (Education +1b)
Persuasion: 4 (Convince +1b)
Presence: 4 (Alter +3b)
Stealth: 4 (Sneak +2b, Reroll 1's, Add AGI)
Will: 3 (Control +2b, Dedication +1b)
|Intrigue Defense: 12 • Composure: 9|
|Combat Defense: 12 • Stamina: 9 • Fatigue: 5|
• Movement: 5• Sprint: 20
Armor Type: none • Armor Rating: 4 vs. melee (lightsaber) • Armor Penalty: N/A
• Lightsaber (green): XD+XB+X • Damage AGI+1 • Training 1b, Adaptable, Energy, Piercing • RANGE 0
|Destiny Points: 4|
|• Force Sensitive, • Force Training, • Student of Shii-Cho,|
• Strong in the Force, • Convergence in the Force, • Obscure Power (Battle Meditation), • Envoy, • Furtive
|• Consent to Act (Racial), • Candid, • Autophobia (Fear),|
|Force Points: 7 • Corruption: 0|
|• Sense Force, • Heightened Senses, • Affect Mind,|
• Heal Another, • Battle Meditation, • Force Stealth
"In the midst of movement and chaos, keep stillness inside of you." - Deepak Chopra
Born with pale fur and eyes, his birth was considered an ill omen on Selonia. The Mother gave the newborn the name Sleg and deemed him unfit for breeding, which earned him a rank in the family well below the other males, who's gender already made them secondary in a selonian family. Sleg was put to work out of sight on tasks others did not wish to do.
When he was still just a pup, his Force abilities began to manifest in a way that was most distressing to the family. His empathic and telepathic abilities began to connect non-selonian's to the family hive mind. The Mother was suddenly very interested in little Sleg's well being, as well as a means of removing him from Selonia as quickly as possible, short of drowning him in a lake cavern - which was likely her Plan B. Sleg was taken to the surface and handed off to Jedi agents that had been contacted and summoned to take the pup far away from Selonia.
Nerra spent the majority of his life living amongst the Jedi, first as a Youngling on Coruscant and later as a Padawan on Dantooine. He was given the name Nerra by Aayla, another Youngling he had met shortly after arriving on Coruscant. It means "brother" in Twi'leki.
Nerra suffered from severe codependency, a result of having spent his first few years as part of the selonian family hive mind. His dependance on his Youngling clan was troublesome to his mentors, specifically his attachment to Aayla. After Nerra completed the Gathering on Ilum and received his lightsaber crystal, it was decided that it would be in both Nerra and Aayla's best interests if they were separated. He had also began showing signs of possessing the rare Force talent known as Battle Meditation, which was something the Order wished to better cultivate and his childhood attachments were a distraction and detriment to his advancement.
Soon after Nerra completed the construction of his first lightsaber (and recovered from the resulting injury), he was elevated to Padawan at which point it was announced that he was to be transferred to the Jedi Enclave on Dantooine to continue his training. He handled their decision with the calm composure of a true Jedi, until the ship actually lifted off at which point he panicked, hyperventilated and passed out.
- Virtue & Vice: While quiet and cautious, Nerra is driven by a valorous need to jump into conflicts in order to defend others or try and reassert calm in a situation gone bad. On the other side of the coin, Nerra is easily seduced by rich and flavorful food, especially sweets. Once he had become misplaced on an offworld mission, later discovered fat and passed out at a twi'lik's food cart. He had originally been lured away from the group by the scent of fresh roasted gornt and funge bread.
- Goals: Nerra seeks to become a full Jedi, to master his powers and be able to help others and further the cause of peace in the galaxy.
- Motivation: Serenity, peace and a sense of belonging and being important to a community.
Nerra is a 6' 2" tall selonian male with pale teal eyes and white fur covering all of his body save for a black tipped tail. He has a round notch missing from his right ear that had been the accidental result of the completion of his first lightsaber. He wears the tradition tan and brown garments and utility belt of the Jedi order, though instead of pants he wears a pleated kilt to allow him greater freedom of movement.
Carried Equipment: lightsaber (green), Jedi utility belt, Jedi robes
Other Important Individuals
- Aayla: A twi'lik Padawan and Nerra's first friend after becoming a Jedi Youngling. She is the one who gave him his name. The two were close and belonged to the same Yougling Clan. It was clear to his mentors that Nerra was too codependent on the twi'lik girl and felt it would be in both their best interests to separate them, so Nerra was transferred to the Jedi Enclave on Dantooine after he was elevated to Padawan.
Projects, Goals and/or Downtime
Session 1 - Cave of the Crystal Spiders, 11.15.14 - 24
Spent: 80; Unspent: 0