Shattered Covenant Quest List
From OakthorneWikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Deliver a letter to Markham Southwell in town of Bryn Shander in Icewind Dale. There is a messenger service in Yartar.
- The Lionshield Coster was robbed. Its vault was broken into and money and two magic bags stolen.
- [Emerald Enclave] Investigate the disappearances at Gwaeron's shrine. Deliver findings to Lord Protector Darathra.
- [Zhentarim] Find out Othovir the leatherworker's secret.
- [Harpers] Investigate strange figure in the fields around Triboar. Dorn Stonewood's house was destroyed and his wife missing. He's staying at the Six Windows boarding house.
- The Hysstryn brothers have a sibling who went missing 10 years ago.
- Emerald Enclave from Brevanne - Check on dryads in the woods. Black Branch north of Daggerford (done), Warden's Wood (done), Elf Wood, Gerd Trees, the Ghostlight Wood near the Lizard Marsh. There is a young green dragon in the Blight Wood.
- Bounty board in Daggerford at the barracks
- Bullywug Tongues - Bullywugs in the Lizard Marsh. Area around Vantage has toothy bullywugs. Baroness Cromm offering 10 gp/tongue
- Thorn Beast of Union - Thorny beast terrorizing Union, Vantage, and Potter. 50 gp by Baroness Cromm
- Marsh Hag - Green hag in Lizard Marsh killed the wife of Rock Island's reeve. 100 gp bounty from Baroness, plus 150 gp bounty from reeve if wedding ring is returned.
- The Heart - Lt. of Stag Lord preying on merchant caravans. 200 gp bounty dead or alive.
- Uncle Dunlis asked us to take Vadia, a tressyn cat, to son Miros in Golden Fields. His parents died in the Nighthold attack.
Possible Quest Hooks
- Odd jobs in Daggerford
- What is up with the Duchess?
- Follow the river east of Warden to the Crag. Some are deep enough to lead to the Underdark.
- Just before the Delimbyr empties into the Lizard Marsh, there is an old wizard's tower on a rocky island that's never been raided.
- To the north of the hills east of Daggerford is a haunted monastery. It was cursed, and all their treasure was left behind.
- In the hills north of Warden, there's an old dwarven mine.
- Old Kings Hill is crowned by the ruins of ancient city Delimbyran. It is a terrible place, but adventurers find treasures there.
- Tend to the Mud Creek refugees at the werebear den.
- Zhentarim - Check on Dowager Blackwood out at the manor near Mud Creek. Find out what happened to her missing troops, deal with the pyrophobic giant harassing her estate. Quel offered a retainer position at the manor for his services.
- Stillwater - Scout the giant camps near town
- Harpers - Where are the slaves being taken? Suspect Serpent Kingdom of Najara or the Underdark. Try to take a hobgoblin alive for questioning. UwU and Red Wizard dead. Goblins no longer under hire.
- Find dirt on Lady Belinda Anteos of the Sword Coast Traders Bank to apply pressure for her to release funds to help the refugees in Daggerford. Dirt found, blackmail successful
- Grave Robber of Gillian's Hill - Graves being dug up. May Creek and Fiveleagues also hit. 180 gp bounty. Graves robbed for reanimation by Red Wizard
- Delfin - Investigate the silence from Lord Floshin's estate. 'The Heart driven off, estate closed for the season
- * Mother Arcri - Investigate silence from Darburl agent, Uncle Dunlis, at Nightstone. Zhentarim moving to secure Nightstone, rescue the townsfolk and orc bébés.
- Step 2 - Kill lots of some people
- Step 3 - Profit
- Nightstone's people safe, Dunlis rescued, orcs rescued
- Hiral Mystrum, priest of Lathander asked to deliver word of Darthag Uldar's passing to his wife Alaestra in Triboar.