|Species: Chiss • Gender: Female • Homeworld: Unknown|
Height: xxx • Weight: xxx • Age: 17 • Skin: Blue • Hair/Fur: xxx • Eyes: xxx
Awareness: 3 (Sense 2B)
Deception: 3 (Bluff 1B)
Fighting: 5 (Lightsaber 4B)
Languages: 3 (Basic)
Presence: 5 (Alter 4B)
Will: 4 (Control 2B)(Dedication 2B)
|Intrigue Defense: 11(10 Against Republic) • Composure: 12|
|Combat Defense: 12(8 + Defensive 4) • Stamina: 6 • Fatigue: x|
• Movement: 4• Sprint: 16
Armor Type: Dangerous • Armor Rating: 3 • Armor Penalty: N/A
• Paired Short Sabers: 5D+4 • Damage 2 (AGI-1) • Training 6B (reduced to 4B), Defensive (+2/+2), Dangerous, Energy, Fast, Piercing, Slow • RANGE 0
|Destiny Points: 3|
|• Force Sensitive*: Gain Force abilities, plus 1 Force Points|
• Force Training: Gain Force Defense and TK, plus 1 Force Points
|• Outworlder: Suffer -1D to Knowledge Test regarding the Republic, and 1/2 Cunning from ID.|
• Haughty: -1D to all Awareness Tests using Empathy (Non-Force).
|Force Points: 3 • Corruption: 0|
|Telekinesis, Force Defense, and Illusion|
|• Defensive Neutral (Shii-Cho): +1 Combat Defense per opponent weapon faced (max lower of Sense or Control); move up to [Lightsabers] yds maximum.|
• Offensive Neutral (Shii-Cho): Add Control to Aim Action bonus; move up to [Lightsabers] yds maximum.
|• Center of Being: Shii-Cho Catch Your Breath uses Will.|
• Disarming Slash (1S): Shii-Cho Disarm Supplemental: Add Alter to Fighting test.
Suggested Combat Combos
These are divided by Stances, with suggested actions/maneuvers for each.
Defensive Neutral Stance (Shii-Cho)
Use this if you need to fight defensively especially against multiple opponents, as your Combat Defense increases by +1 per opponent weapon you face (maximum bonus equals Sense or Control, whichever is lower).
- Wary Disraction: Cautious Attack (Lesser) + Distract (Lesser). Use this when you're fighting defensively, but still want to aid a friend. Your Cautious Attack is at -1D, but you gain another +3 to your Combat Defense. You then make a Cunning test; if you are successful, your enemy's Combat Defense is reduced against the next attack against them.
- Sarlacc Sweep: Divided Attack (Greater) + Sarlacc Sweep (Maneuver). When fighting multiple opponents with relatively low Combat Defense, keep this defensive stance while attacking multiples of them. Divide your Fighting test dice among opponents, and then divide additional bonus dice equal to your Control dice.
Offensive Neutral Stance (Shii-Cho)
Use this against an enemy with a high Defense. Take the Aim Action (Lesser) first, then follow-up with an attack of some kind (Lesser Attacks like Standard Attack, Cautious Attack, Knockdown or Maneuver only, or a Greater Attack if you spend 1 Fatigue).
- Precise Attack: Aim (Lesser) + any Attack action (Lesser): Aim lets you add bonus dice equal to your Control Specialty + 1B (+3B) to your normal attack roll. You may use a Greater Attack action instead by spending 1 Fatigue.
- Precise Disarm: Aim (Lesser) + Disarm (Greater) + Disarming Slash (Maneuver): Costs 1 Stamina + Fatigue. Use this to gain the Aim bonus (+3B) plus your Alter bonus (+4B) to your Disarm action (total of +7B).
Twisting Vision + Determined Diplomat (Niman)
Use this when you want to use Force Powers in combat (turning Greater Action power use into Lesser Actions), or when you are using weapons with a high Defense rating.
- Catch Your Breath: Catch Your Breath (Greater). If using this action, do so from either of your Niman Stances, as it'll let you keep your Defensive bonus from your weapon while making a non-attack action. If you gain 4 degrees of success (rolling a 15+ on the roll), you also recover a Force Point.
- Pull Closer: Force Grip Telekinesis (Lesser) + Pull Closer (Maneuver) + any Attack action (Lesser). Costs 1 Stamina. Pull an enemy toward you with Telekinesis using Presence (Alter), pulling them a number of yards toward you equal to your Presence. If this distance in yards is greater than their Agility, you also add your Alter Specialty as a bonus to your Fighting test result.
- You may use a Greater Attack Action instead by spending 1 Fatigue.
- Pushing Slash:' Force Push Telekinesis (Lesser) + Pushing Slash (Maneuver) + any other Lesser Action: Costs 2 Stamina. Use a non-attack Lesser Action of any kind (such as Aim, Assist, Distract, Move, etc) and then follow up with a Force Push using Presence (Alter), with bonus dice equal to your Lightsaber specialty. This attack roll also inflicts damage equal to your base lightsaber damage.
- If you add the Mediator's Meditation Maneuver (adding 1 Fatigue to the cost), the other Lesser Action may also be an attack, made at -1D.
- Double Pushing Slash: Force Push Telekinesis (Lesser) + Pushing Slash (Maneuver) x2 + Mediator's Meditation. Costs 1 Fatigue, 4 Stamina. May make two Pushing Slash attacks, with the second one at -1D.
- Group Force Push: Force Push Telekinesis (Greater) + Tidal Wave (Maneuver). Divide your Force Push dice of Presence (Alter) among your enemies faced, then add +1B to each of the pools.
Classical Stance + Determined Diplomat (Niman)
Use this when you are attacking with the Two-Weapon Attack action (converting Defensive rating into an Off-hand rating to inflict more damage), especially with weapons with a high Defense rating.
- Many Foes, Many Blades: Divided Attack (Greater). Divide your Fighting (Lightsaber) dice among multiple opponents, then add +1B to each pool; when you roll the attack, add your weapon's Defensive rating to the test result. Each attack gains a bonus to its base damage rating equal to the weapon's Defensive Quality rating.