Difference between revisions of "T'var Thennmar"
|Line 157:||Line 157:|
* To keep track of advancement
* To keep track of advancement
* Base stats: Str:
* Base stats: Str: (+), DEX: (+), Con: (+), INT: (), Wis: (+), Cha: (+)
Revision as of 12:13, 7 May 2018
Recognize that death is part of life. It is not an ending but a beginning, nor a punishment but a necessity. Death is an orderly process without deceit, concealment, and randomness. Help others die with dignity at their appointed time and no sooner. Speak against those that would artificially prolong their life beyond natural limits, such as the undead. Do honor to the dead, for their strivings in life brought Faerun to where it is now. Forgetting them is to forget where we are now, and why. Let no human in all Faerun die a natural death without one of Kelemvor’s clerics at his side.
Height: 5'10" (6'6"w/Horns)
Personality= Very gullible, takes things at face value.
Ideals=The natural flow of life and death. Honor the dead and aid the living.
Bonds=The Church is home.
Flaws=Struggles with relationship with Father.
- Sexuality: Pansexual. Not a lot of time/experience with relationships within the Church, but can find affection depending on the person.
- RACIAL TRAIT: Darkvision: Thanks to your infernal heritage, you have superior vision in dark and dim Conditions. You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in Darkness as if it were dim light. You can’t discern color in Darkness, only shades of gray.
Hellish Resistance: You have Resistance to fire damage.
Infernal Legacy. You know the Thaumaturgy cantrip. When you reach 3rd level, you can cast the Hellish Rebuke spell as a 2nd-level spell once with this trait and regain the ability to do so when you finish a Long Rest. When you reach 5th level, you can cast the Darkness spell once with this trait and regain the ability to do so when you finish a Long Rest. Charisma is your spellcasting ability for these Spells.
- GOD/GODESS: Kelevmor (LN)
- DOMAIN: The Grave
- SIGIL: Skeletal Arm holding Golden Scales
- CLASS TRAIT: You are proficient with the following items, in addition to any proficiencies provided by your race or background.
Armor: Light Armor, Medium Armor, shields Weapons: simple Weapons Tools: Instrument (Pipes) Skills: Choose two from History, Insight, Medicine, Persuasion, and Religion
- GRAVE: Circle of Mortality -At 1st level, you gain the ability to manipulate the line between life and death. When you cast a spell that restores hit points to a living creature currently at 0, treat any dice rolled to determine the spell’s healing as having rolled their maximum result. In addition, if you have the spare the dying cantrip, you can cast it as a bonus action.
Eyes of the Grave -At 1st level, you gain the ability to occasionally sense the presence of the undead, whose existence is an insult to the natural cycle of life. As an action, you can open your awareness to magically detect undead. Until the end of your next turn, you know the location of any undead within 60 feet of you that isn't behind total cover and that isn't protected from divination magic. This sense doesn't tell you anything about a creature's capabilities or identity.
You can use this feature a number of times equal to your Wisdom modifier (minimum of once). You regain all expended uses when you finish a long rest.
- Bonus Proficiencies: BONUS PROFICIENCIES- (Grave) Heavy Armor.
- BACKGROUND INHERITOR: Skill Proficiencies: Survival, plus one from among Arcana, History, and Religion
Tool Proficiencies: Your choice of a gaming set or a musical instrument Languages: Any one of your choice Equipment: Your inheritance, a set of traveler's clothes, any items with which you are proficient, and a pouch containing 15 gp
FEATURE: Choose or randomly determine your inheritance from among the possibilities in the table below. Work with your Dungeon Master to come up with details: Why is your inheritance so important, and what is its full story? You might prefer for the DM to invent these details as part of the game, allowing you to learn more about your inheritance as your character does.
The Dungeon Master is free to use your inheritance as a story hook, sending you on quests to learn more about its history or true nature, or confronting you with foes who want to claim it for themselves or prevent you from learning what you seek. The DM also determines the properties of your inheritance and how they figure into the item's history and importance. For instance, the object might be a minor magic item, or one that begins with a modest ability and increases in potency with the passage of time. Or, the true nature of your inheritance might not be apparent at first and is revealed only when certain conditions are met.
When you begin your adventuring career, you can decide whether to tell your companions about your inheritance right away. Rather than attracting attention to yourself, you might want to keep your inheritance a secret until you learn more about what it means to you and what it can do for you.
FEAT: N/A until Lvl 4
- Rations: 10 days rations (20 lbs)
0 copper 0 silver 90 gold 0 platinum
Sum: 90g 0s 0c (Gemstones: ~0 lb Coinage: ~0 lbs)
- Lifestyle: modest
- Carried Equipment: EQUIPMENT-- Explorer's Pack- Back pack, bed roll, mess kit, tinderbox, 10 torches, 10 days rations, water skin, 50ft rope
Holy Water x2 (59 lbs)
- Misc. Equipment:
Holy Symbol (Kelevmor)
Total weight: ~0 lbs
- Stored Equipment: Mace 4 lbs. L.Crossbow (20bolts) 5lbs. Handaxe x2 4lbs. Chainshirt 12lbs. Shield 6lbs.
Total weight: 31lbs
- Trinket: Iron Holy Symbol of Unknown Deity
Other Important Individuals
- NPC: Any information you want to store.
Projects, Goals and/or Downtime
- Anything you want to start and keep track of
- To keep track of advancement
- Base stats: Str: 16 (+3), DEX: 16 (+3), Con: 17 (+3), INT: 9 (-9), Wis: 17 (+3), Cha: 16 (+3)
2nd Level N/A 3nd Level N/A