- Ataru Striker: Conditioned • Parry (x2) • Jump Up • Quick Draw • Reflect (x2) • Ataru Technique • Hawk Bat Swoop • Saber Swarm
- Shii-Cho Knight: Parry (x2) • Second Wind
- Future Talents: Protector, Soresu Defender (Force & Destiny - Guardian) • Artisan, Shadow, Shien Expert (Force & Destiny - Sentinel) • Archaeologist (Enter the Unknown - Explorer)
- Conditioned: 1 Rank. Remove one Setback die per rank of Conditioned from Athletics and Coordination checks. Reduce damage and strain suffered from falling by 1 per rank.
- Parry: 4 Ranks. When hit by a melee attack, suffer 3 Strain to reduce damage by 6 (2 + ranks).
- Reflect: 2 Ranks. When his by a ranged attack, suffer 3 Strain to reduce damage by 4 (2 + ranks).
- Second Wind: 1 Rank. Once per encounter, may use Second Wind incidental to heal Strain equal to ranks (1).
- Enhance: Basic • Control (Coordination, Pilot: Planetary, Pilot: Space), Control (Agility Boost), Control (Force Leap, Leap Range, Leap Maneuver)
- Misdirect: Basic
- Technosorcery: Basic • Range, Control (Item Qualities, Mechanics)
- Future Force Powers: Protect/Unleash, Sense
Damage 7 • Critical 3 • Breach, Sunder, Disorient 1 • Hardpoints 3
This is the first lightsaber Tehlvin constructed, using the Dathomiri amber he kept from his time on Dathomir.
- Hilt: Basic Lightsaber Hilt (Hardpoints 3)
- Crystal: Dathomiri Amber (as Dragite Gem • Dam 7, Crit 3 • Breach, Sunder, Disorient 1)
- Current Mods: None
- Current Upgrades: None
- Future Mods: Adegan Focus (2 HP): Damage +1 • Superior Hilt Personalization (1 HP): Superior Quality
- Future Upgrades: Crystal Upgrade: Damage +1, Concussive +1 (x2), Disorient +1 (x2) • Adegan Focus Upgrade: Damage +1, Concussive +1
Damage 7 • Critical 2 • Breach, Defensive 3, Deflection 1, Sunder • Hardpoints 4
This is Tehlvin's most recent creation: an armored gauntlet that houses the lightsaber emitter, designed as a primarily defensive implement.
- Hilt: Gauntlet Hilt (as Basic Lightsaber Hilt; Hardpoints 3)
- Crystal: Lorridan Crystal (Dam 7, Crit 2 • Breach, Defensive 1, Sunder)
- Current Mods: Crossguard (2 HP): Defensive 1
- Current Upgrades: Crossguard Upgrade: Defensive +1 • Crystal Upgrade: Deflection 1 • Upgrade Triumph: +1 Hardpoint
- Future Mods: Superior Hilt Personalization (1 HP): Superior Quality • Pulsating Emitter: Critical -1
- Future Upgrades: Crystal Upgrade: Defensive +1, Deflection +2 • Pulsating Emitter Upgrade: Pierce +1 (x2)
Sorosuub Wanderer Scout Surveryor Droid • Tehlvin's parents had an archaeology droid when they died. Over the years, he has significantly added to and augmented the little droid.
- Brawn 2, Agility 4, Intellect 1, Cunning 1, Willpower 1, Presence 1
- Soak 3, Wound 10, RD/MD: 1/0
- Perception 3, Survival 3, Stealth 2, Knowledge (Lore) 1
- Swift, Stalker 1 (Gains 1 Boost on Stealth)
- Leg Swipe - Damage 4 | Critical - | Knockdown
Jedi Utility Belt
- Commlink, Rebreather, Climbing Gear, Imager, Glowrod, Toolkit
- Stimpack x3 - Single Use, Heal 5 Wounds (Subsequent uses reduce Wounds regained by 1)
- Accurate: Passive. Each level adds one Boost Die.
- Breach: Passive. Each level ignores one point of armor (and thus 10 pts of soak).
- Burn: Active. Target takes base weapon damage for one additional round per level. May make Coordination Check to extinguish (Dif 2 in area with hard terrain, or Dif 1 in soft area).
- Concussive: Active. Target is staggered for one round per level. (Staggered targets cannot take actions.)
- Cortosis: Passive. Weapon is immune to Sunder. Armor is immune to Pierce and Breach.
- Defensive: Passive. Increase melee defense by level.
- Deflection: Passive. Increase ranged defense by level.
- Disorient: Active. Target is disoriented for one round per level. (Disoriented targets add one Setback Die to all skill checks.)
- Ion: Passive. Inflicts system stress to mechanical targets.
- Knockdown: Active. Target is knocked down. Costs one additional Advantage per point of Silhouette above 1.
- Linked: Active. Activate to inflict additional hit against a target; may activate once per level. Each hit inflicts base damage plus successes.
- Pierce: Passive. Ignore one point of soak per level.
- Stun: Active. Weapon inflicts Strain equal to level in addition to Wounds.
- Stun Damage: Passive. Weapon inflicts Strain instead of Wounds damage.
- Sunder:' Active (1 Advantage). Each Advantage inflicts one level of damage to weapon. Levels are Undamaged -> Minor -> Moderate -> Major -> Destroyed.
- Superior: Passive. Weapons gain 1 Advantage on all checks. Armor reduces encumbrance by one and increases soak by one.
- Vicious: Passive. When triggering a Critical Hit, add (level x10) to Critical roll.
- Earned: 517 (Racial 110 • Bonus 10 • Knight Level Campaign 150 • Previous Games 220 • Current Game 17)
- 7/21/2015: 5
- 8/17/2015: 12
- Spent: 495
- Ataru (Dodge): 5
- Thin young human, about 5'4" tall, and about 120 lbs
- Plain brown hair, hazel eyes and unassuming appearance.
- Born to parents Jaediq and Landia Ohmidarr, both archaeologists with the Great University Quarter of Coruscant.
- They specialized in the study of lost civilizations, with an emphasis on the Rakata and the Kwa of Dathomir.
- Spent most of his childhood in their family home in the luxurious collegiate district where they lived, or aboard the Erudite, his parent's home-away-from-home which served as their base of operations for various explorations and archaeological digs.
- His childhood memories of the ship involve lots of time playing with the excavator and archeological droids the family maintained.
- When he was six years old, his parents were exploring a set of Rakatan ruins on Dathomir when they ran afoul of a pack of rancors.
- Unfortunately, his father did not make it back to the ship.
- His mother did, and tried to lift off, but before she could get the engines running, the big pack-mother of the rancors tore into a side of the ship, damaging its lift capabilities.
- The ship took off, only to crash again nearby, the pack of rancors hot on its tail. They began to tear into the damaged ship.
- Tehlvin's mother was either killed or rendered unconscious by the crash.
- Tehlvin was saved by a canny archaeology droid who loaded the boy into an escape pod and fired it away from the ship. It landed in the Rakatan ruins, where Tehlvin hid from the rancors (who seemed loathe to enter the ancient ruins).
- Tehlvin spent the next four years of his life in the ruins.
- He eventually salvaged enough technology from both his parents' ship and the ruins to put one of his family's archaeology droids - a Class Two droid with four delicate spider-legs that allowed it to move lightly over ruins without disturbing anything and wielding an array of basic excavation tools and examination sensors to archive findings - named AR-4L3.
- "Arf" became his constant companion, and Tehlvin treated him as the dog his parents would never get him.
- Tehlvin continued to tinker with the tech he found in the ruins, sometimes able to get things to work, but not always.
- During this time, Tehlvin was forced to occasionally leave the ruins to find fruit and set mechanical traps for small birds and edible beasts.
- The sheer number of dangers of doing so, however - from rancors to ssurians to whuffa worms to night-hunting gaping spiders - forced Tehlvin to be quick on his feet.
- He unconsciously drew on the Force in this way, channeling it through his body to perform feats of strength and speed beyond what a small child ought to normally be capable of.
- Four years later, a Jedi archaeologist named Kudorr Ran came to Dathomir to examine the planet's odd Force emanations, its history of hosting Force-wielding races and found the boy.
- When the boy's size, Force-enchanced speed and knowledge of the ruins proved a combination too effective to catch the boy, Kudorr Ran eventually lured him out with the promise of sweets and conversation.
- For his part, Tehlvin remembered viewing the exotic Jedi with a boy's wonder, so he agreed to go back with Master Kudorr to Coruscant. He gathered up a few of his prized possessions - Arf, a holoalbum with recordings of his family's time together, a datastick with his parents' work to date, a chunk of the gold-green Dathomiri amber he'd found by the shore of a nearby lack - and went with him.
At the Temple
- Despite his familiarity with the Force that allowed him to survive, Tehlvin had a very difficult time with the use of intentional manifestations of the Force.
- He found meditation difficult and frustrating, but his mentors noted that he found the same degree of peace and focus while performing lightsaber forms. He took to the physical forms of lightsaber combat with incredible aptitude remarkable in someone so young.
- Tehlvin's skill with telekinetic effects is all but nonexistent, and his skill with extrasensory perceptions seems limited to intuitive rather than intentional uses.
- On the other hand, his ability to boost his bodily abilities to leap, jump, climb and lift is remarkable, and he has some talent with stealth that some of the masters seem to believe is related to the Force as well.
- Tehlvin discovered - entirely by accident - that he was a subject of some concern among the Masters.
- They feared that is exposure to the Force emanations of Dathomir had affected his potential for wielding the Force in some way.
- The Rakatans were known to harness the Dark Side of the Force for their strange machines, and the boy spent four years surrounded by and tinkering with the mechanisms.
- Indeed, some of the sensitive Masters reported that they could see strange greenish wisps, like fog off a lake, rising from him when he was most in-tune to the Force. This was a cause for concern, but none could say they sensed anything wrong or Dark-sided with the boy, so it was decided to allow him to continue his training as a Jedi.
- Tehlvin found it difficult to make friends at the Jedi Temple among the other younglings, instead retaining Arf as his almost-exclusive companion for two years.
- Eventually Tehlvin did make friends, though he is still a quiet introvert among Jedi.
- In time, Tehlvin decided that he wanted to eventually join the Academy of Jedi Archaeology, to honor his fallen parents, his friend Master Kudorr Ran and to continue his exploration of Rakatan technology.
- When Tehlvin participated in the Gathering in the caves of Ilum, he was a valuable asset to the team.
- Unfortunately, once they reached the caverns, he searched and searched for his crystal, to no avail, even staying past the point where the cavern entrance froze over (fortunately, his strength and will permitted him to escape).
- The boy was heartbroken as his perceived failure.
- Encouraged by Master Kudorr Ran, he accompanied groups of younglings on two more Gatherings, each ending the same way: him contributing greatly to the success of the group as a whole, but entirely failing to find his own crystal.
- Finally, when he returned home after his most recent failure, the boy sat in contemplation, attempting to clear his mind of the humiliation and grief he felt, without success.
- Because the piece of Dathomiri amber he'd brought to Coruscant with him helped him in his meditations, he took up the stone, and realized that it was the perfect shape and size for the setting in the interior of his lightsaber.
- Acting on the inspiration, he fit the stone in the hilt, closed it back up, paused for a moment, and ignited his blade.
- The lightsaber was a strange greenish color: it wasn't the vibrant green of those with green Ilum crystals, but was a pale, sickly hue. Moreover, a strange wispy mist seemed to drift off of the blade, almost bubbling and roiling off it into the air, where it faded away entirely. As he swung the blade, it left faint contrails in the air of the weird mist.
- Tehlvin was horrified at the outcome, fearful that it portended the worst fears of the Masters.
- He practically hid for two days, before resolving to come clean with the outcome.
- He presented himself to his teachers, explaining that he knew about their fears, and showed them the strange lightsaber.
- He surrendered himself and the lightsaber to their further examination, but in the end, they found both uncorrupted; the Dathomiri crystal was simply not as efficient as regular lightsaber crystals, resulting in a shorter blade.
- Once he secured his own blade, Tehlvin has demonstrated an even greater proficiency in lightsaber combat, studying the ways of shoto (short-bladed) lightsabers, and of the Ataru (Form IV) style of lightsaber battle.