Ray of Sickness
Leomund's Tiny Hut
Steel Wind Strike
Ability Score Increase - Dexterity + 2, Charisma + 1
Keen Senses - Perception proficiency
Fey Ancestry - Advantage on saving throws against charm, immune to sleep
Trance - Elves meditate for 4 hours
Superior darkvision - Darkvision to 120 feet
Sunlight sensitivity - Disadvantage on attack rolls and perception checks
Drow magic - Dancing lights cantrip
Drow weapon training - Proficiency with rapiers, shortswords, and hand crossbows
Grim Harvest - Once per turn when you kill one or more creatures with a spell of 1st level or higher, you regain hit points equal to twice the spell's level, or three times its level if the spell belongs to the School of Necromancy. You don't gain this benefit for killing constructs or undead.
Researcher - Whenever you attempt to learn or recall a piece of lore, if you do not know that information, you often know where and from whom you can obtain it.
Drow High Magic
You learn the detect magic spell and can cast it at will, without expending a spell slot. You also learn levitate and dispel magic, each of which you can cast once without expending a spell slot. You regain the ability to cast those two spells in this way when you finish a long rest. Charisma is your spellcasting ability for all three spells.
- Coins: 206 cp • 121 sp • 27 ep • 192 gp • 1 pp • Other coins: 0
- Gems: 100 gp pearl
- Wand of Magic Missile - This wand has 7 charges. While holding it, you can use an action to expend 1 or more of its charges to cast the magic missile spell from it. For 1 charge, you cast the 1st-level version of the spell. You can increase the spell slot level by one for each additional charge you expend. The wand regains 1d6 + 1 expended charges daily at dawn. If you expend the wand’s last charge, roll a d20. On a 1, the wand crumbles into ashes and is destroyed.
- Hat of Wizardry - Arcane focus, once per day can cast any single Cantrip with DC 10 Arcana check
- Potion of Healing - 2d4+2
- Charm of Misty Step - Can use Misty Step 2 times.
- Staff of Frost - The staff has 10 charges, can do following things: Cone of Cold (5 charges), ice storm (4 charges), wall of ice (4 charges), fog (1 charge). The staff regains 1d6+4 charges daily at dawn. If you use all of the charges, roll a d20. On a 1, the staff turns into water and is destroyed.
Bottle of ink, small knife, spellbook
- In Hand: Arcane focus staff
- Worn: Common clothes
- Belt: Component pouch, waterskin
- Backpack: Backpack, Healer's kit, 50ft Silk rope, block and tackle, bedroll, 10 sheets of parchment, potion of healing
- xxx: (x gp/day). x