Werewolf Feral Triggers
- Certain stimuli in a werewolf's environment rouse a primal response from the Feral Wolf. Anytime a werewolf encounters one of these stimuli, his Feral Wolf may attempt to cause him to go Feral.
- Each of these trigger types increases a werewolf's Rage by a given amount. This rage is used by the Feral Wolf in its attempts to drive the werewolf Feral.
- Packmates: Packmates almost never trigger the Feral Wolf in one another by their behaviors, as their Wolves consider members of their pack to be "safe" and almost never trigger a response.
"Hunt," or Predator Triggers
These are the triggers that rouse predatory behavior from the Feral Wolf. This is rarely violence immediately, but is better thought of as the desire to elicit fear and a subsequent chase.
- Swooning Condition interacting with the one they are attracted to. (1 Rage)
- Shaken Condition interacting with thing they are afraid of. (1 Rage)
- Tasting another's blood. (1 Rage)
- Violence you are not involved in. (1 Rage)
- Frightened Condition interacting with thing they are afraid of. (2 Rage)
- Encounter people having sex. (2 Rage)
"Defend," or Territorial Triggers
These are triggers that arouse the territorial nature of the Feral Wolf to protect what it considers "mine."
- Threats or endangerment of territory (1 Rage)
- Minor harm or violation of territory (2 Rage)
- Major harm or violation of territory (3 Rage)
"Flee," or Safety Triggers
These are triggers caused by the Feral Wolf's desire for self-preservation.
- Exposure to banes that inflict no damage (1 Rage)
- First instance of bashing damage (1 Rage)
- First instance of lethal damage (2 Rage)
- First instance of aggravated damage (3 Rage)
- If exposure is sudden and unexpected (+1 Rage)
"Fight," or Fury Triggers
These are the triggers that bring the Feral Wolf's fury to the surface, immersing it in the blood-red desire to kill.
- Insults (1 Rage)
- Threats (2 Rage)
- Violence or direct challenges (3 Rage)
The following triggers can all rouse the Feral Wolf when encountered. They do not have an associated Trigger type.
- Bondmate goes Feral in vicinity. (1 Rage)
- First sight of full moon (1 Rage)
- Fulfill "Feeding the Wolf" Archetype Action (1 Rage)
- Any Trigger during full moon (+1 Rage)
- For each dot above 5 an Attribute is pushed via Physical Augmentation. (1 Rage/dot)