The Lost & The Found Group Loot
¹Trade Bars are worth 10 pieces of their coinage equivalent, i.e. 1 GTB = 10 GP
²Ingots are worth 100 pieces of their coinage equivalent, i.e. 1 GI = 100 GP
Potions and Scrolls
- Potion of Animal Friendship
- Potion of Climbing
- Potion of Healing x 9
- Potion of Greater Healing x 2
- Potion of Levitation x 3
- Potion of Superior Healing x 2
- Vial of Antivenom x 2
- Potion of Water Breathing x 5, 1 hour
- Burn Ointment
- 4 Levitation potions
- 1 Scroll of Witch Bolt
- 1 Scroll of Nystul's Magic Aura
- 1 Scroll of Resurrection
- Alchemist Kit
Favors, Information, etc.
- As a group Alva will give us early knowledge of missions before posting for adventuring groups
- Each member of the group has earned Alva's favor and can get an audience with her at any time.
Not Quite Magic Items
- Silver Wands x5
Magic Items that will be traded
Not Ours to Keep
- Crown of Malixia City
- Artifact - Bloodstone of Fistandantalus
- Carashiel crystal
- Immovable Rods (2 total)
- Rod, uncommon
- This flat iron rod has a button on one end. You can use an action to press the button, which causes the rod to become magically fixed in place. Until you or another creature uses an action to push the button again, the rod doesn’t move, even if it is defying gravity. The rod can hold up to 8,000 pounds of weight. More weight causes the rod to deactivate and fall. A creature can use an action to make a DC 30 Strength check, moving the fixed rod up to 10 feet on a success.
- Dust of Sneezing and Choking
- Wondrous item, uncommon
- Found in a small container, this powder resembles very fine sand. It appears to be dust of disappearance , and an identify spell reveals it to be such. There is enough of it for one use.
- When you use an action to throw a handful of the dust into the air, you and each creature that needs to breathe within 30 feet of you must succeed on a DC 15 Constitution saving throw or become unable to breathe, while sneezing uncontrollably. A creature affected in this way is incapacitated and suffocating. As long as it · conscious, a creature can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of its turns, ending the effect on it on a success. The lesser restoration spell can also end the effect on a creature.
- Rod of Security
- Rod, very rare
- While holding this rod, you can use an action to activate it. The rod then instantly transports you and up to 199 other willing creatures you can see to a paradise that exists in an extraplanar space. You choose the form that the paradise takes. It could be a tranquil garden, lovely glade, cheery tavern, immense palace, tropical island, fantastic carnival, or whatever else you can imagine. Regardless of its nature, the paradise contains enough water and food to sustain its visitors. Everything else that can be interacted with inside the extraplanar space can exist only there. For example, a flower picked from a garden in the paradise disappears if it is taken outside the extraplanar space.
- For each hour spent in the paradise, a visitor regains hit points as if it had spent 1 Hit Die. Also, creatures don't age while in the paradise, although time passes normally. Visitors can remain in the paradise for up to 200 days divided by the number of creatures present (round down).
- When the time runs out or you use an action to end it, all visitors reappear in the location they occupied when you activated the rod, or an unoccupied space nearest that location. The rod can't be used again until ten days have passed.
- Bag of Tricks - Rust
- Wondrous item, uncommon
- This ordinary bag, made from gray, rust, or tan cloth, appears empty. Reaching inside the bag, however, reveals the presence of a small, fuzzy object. The bag weighs 1/2 pound.
- You can use an action to pull the fuzzy object from the bag and throw it up to 20 feet. When the object lands, it transforms into a creature you determine by rolling a d8 and consulting the table that corresponds to the bag's color. See the Monster Manual for the creature's statistics.
- The creature is friendly to you and your companions, and it acts on your turn. You can use a bonus action to command how the creature moves and what action it takes on its next turn, or to give it general orders, such as to attack your enemies. In the absence of such orders, the creature acts in a fashion appropriate to its nature. Once three fuzzy objects have been pulled from the bag, the bag can't be used again until the next dawn.
- D8 Result
- 1 Rat
- 2 Owl
- 3 Mastiff
- 4 Goat
- 5 Giant goat
- 6 Giant boar
- 7 Lion
- 8 Brown bear