From OakthorneWikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Age 48.
- Den mother of ATO.
- Widow of Officer Cliff Jalo.
- Mother of Jarod, age 24, living in Minneapolis working as a system administrator.
- Virtue: Nurturing. You recover all your Willpower whenever you tend to someone else's needs in a way that negatively impacts your own life or otherwise causes you difficulty.
- Vice: Escapist. You regain one point of Willpower when you escape from your problems and responsibilities through your preferred escape.
- Help the new ATO brothers get settled in.
- Arrange a charity event.
- Establish a familial bond with someone new
- Integrity: 7
- Breaking Points:
- Neglecting a loved one
- Killing in defense of one's home
- Witnessing senseless acts of violence
- Being accused of bad parenting
- Police Shootings
- mid 90s Jeep Grand Cherokee
- House on 1/4 acre parcel with garden and patio
- Day planner
- Her husband's handgun and three hunting rifles, stored in the gun safe at her house
- Other Notes: X
- Contacts: Astoria natives, city government, Scandinavian community
Police Allies: Derek Matthews -- husbands former partner
Friends and Family
- Volk Youieve -- date
- Derek Matthews -- Cliff's former partner
- Dane Ryerman
A description of your characters day to day life.
- Money: Between her spousal death benefits and her job as den mother Stella is financially comfortable. At this point all of the bills are paid off and she's putting a significant amount away for her future.
- Clothing & Jewelry: Stella typically wears mom jeans and a simple top. If she's feeling fancy she'll accent it with bold jewelry, but most days she only wears her wedding ring
- Communication: xx
- Food: Stella enjoys cooking and often helps the kitchen staff when she has free time with meal prep and recipe selection
- Housing: Stella maintains her family home in town, although that really means paying the utility bills and doing weekly yard work since she lives on campus after taking a job as ATO den mother last year.
- Days: Each morning she wakes a hour before the boys first class and has a cup of coffee with the newspaper. 45 minutes before class she knocks on the boys bedroom to make sure they are awake. At 30 min till she starts nagging. "I'll be damned if I see you loose your place on the team because you're too lazy to get out of bed," or "Your grades affect this house's reputation -- get to class" for example. Once she is assured everyone's awake she putters around the house, tends to correspondence with other fraternities, makes lists of things to be discussed at the weekly frat meeting
- Evenings: xx