I can stare down a hell hound without flinching.
Nation. My city, nation, or people are all that matter.
My life is for my comrades in arms. Whoever they may be in the moment.
I never got the chance to prove my skills in battle and I feel adrift without the war.
- Vorik Gaebler: Sgt First Class of the Karnathi Adeptus Arcanis was my platoon leader overseeing the 8th necromantic division. We still keep in touch even though the division was disbanded. SFC Gaebler still maintains a stable of zombies and skeletons in Karnath as part of the military support force.
- Kahlia Marktaros: Rogue black market contact I have been dealing with to acquire rare occult artifacts and books. She has been invaluable in continuing my studies outside of the war college.
- Lady Triss: Priestess in the Blood of Vol for whom we protected an important undead oracle. I have maintained my relationship with her to learn more about religion and undeath.
- Coins: x cp • x sp • x ep • x gp • x pp • Other coins: x
- Gems: x
- In Hand: x
- Worn: x
- Belt: x
- Backpack: x
- Modest: (x gp/day). x
- Tevynder Hellekanus was an eager young recruit to the Adeptus Arcanis in Karnath. He was trained to harness his magical talents for the war effort studying necromancy at Rekkenmark Academy. He had just reached the level of specialist when the great houses declared the truce, and the lowest ranks of the Adeptus Arcanis were disbanded. Since the war ended Tevynder has been wandering Khorvaire meeting up with black market traffickers in magic artifacts, forbidden lore, and spell books.
Banked Days of Downtime
- 6 days
In order to construct a lich's phylactery Tevynder needs to acquire enough schema lore to understand how to build this wondrous item. 8 pieces of lore required for the Schema
- 2 weeks of downtime research to uncover 1 piece of Phylactery Lore.
- 2 more weeks of downtime research to uncover 3 pieces of Phylactery Lore. One complication arose in week 4 where he made a promise to complete a dangerous task in return for important lore.
- One day spent scribing spells into spell book