- The Longest Learned: You have proficiency in religion and one other skill of your choice.
- Spiritual Intervention: The spirits surround you, ready to act on your behalf. Their intervention grants you advantage on one ability check, saving throw, or attack roll. Once you call upon the spirits, you may not again until you have completed a short or long rest.
- Authority of the Firstborn: You may cast the command spell once per day. The DC to resist your command is 13 (8 + your Wisdom modifier + your proficiency bonus).
- Spellcasting: DC 16, +8 • 4 Cantrips • Spells/Day: 4/3/3
- Spells Prepared: 10/11
- Cantrips: Fire Bolt, Light, Message, Shape Water
- First Level: Magic Missile, Mage Armor, Shield
- Second Level: Blur, Misty Step, Scorching Ray
- Third Level: Counterspell, Fireball, Fly, Haste, Melf's Minute Meteors
- Spells Known
- Cantrips: Fire Bolt, Light, Message, Shape Water, Thunderclap
- First Level: Alarm*, Burning Hands, Catapult, Chromatic Orb, Color Spray, Detect Magic*, Feather Fall^, Find Familiar+, Fog Cloud, Mage Armor, Magic Missile, Protection from Evil and Good, Shield, Sleep, Tenser's Floating Disk+, Thunderwave, Unseen Servant+
- Second Level: Blur, Continual Flame, Detect Thoughts, Invisibility, Levitate, Melf's Acid Arrow, Misty Step, Scorching Ray, See Invisibility, Web
- Third Level: Counterspell, Dispel Magic, Fireball, Fly^, Haste^, Leomund's Tiny Hut+, Lightning Bolt, Sending, Slow
- Ritual Casting: Able to cast ritual spells (marked with a +) from schema.
- Spellcasting Focus: Able to use spellcasting foci.
- Arcane Recovery: Recover spell levels equal to half wizard level.
Roh Sigat Schema
- 1st: charm person, disguise self, expeditious retreat^, grease, identify, jump^, longstrider^, ray of sickness, Tasha's hideous laughter, witch bolt
- 2nd: blindness/deafness, darkness, enlarge/reduce^, gust of wind, hold person, magic mouth, ray of enfeeblement, suggestion
- 3rd: bestow curse, blink, gaseous form, remove curse, stinking cloud
- Transmutation Savant: Gold and time to scribe transmutation spells into spellbook is halved.
- Minor Alchemy: Change physical properties of nonmagical object, changing from one substance into another (wood, stone, iron, copper, or silver), transforming from one into the other. Change 1 cubic foot per 10 minutes taken. Lasts Concentration, or 1 hour.
- Transmuter's Stone: Spend 8 hours creating a transmuter's stone. Choose one benefit. May change benefit every time cast a transmutation spell of 1st level or higher.
- Darkvision 60 ft.
- +10 Speed while unencumbered
- Proficiency in Constitution saves*
- Resistance to (choose one) acid, cold, fire, lightning, thunder.
- Discovery: Aware of a strange mystery
- Int +2 (4th)
These are the paintings of scenes of magical and wondrous importance Ardrynn has wrought, and from within them found the foundations of his magic. They are contained within a wooden-covered folio. All of these works are done using minerals and plants found at the sites in question, rendered into pigments.
- The Fire Garden: Fire Bolt (cantrip). A forest grove with sections of it aflame. The fire has not yet grown large enough to consume it in a proper forest fire, but one tree in its center is cracking with the heat, its sap set alight and consuming the tree from the inside. Gouts of sap and fire erupt from it at various points, leaping arcs of flame around the tree.
- The Titan Servant: Tenser's Floating Disk (1st). A painting of a statue, wrought by the Orim peoples, that depicts a massive being, kneeling on one knee, and holding above his head and uplifted dish or plate, as though waiting to receive a burden from his master.
- The Eldritch Grove: Light (cantrip), Protection from Evil and Good (1st), Sleep (1st). A depiction of a quiet grove deep in the forests. Long, heavy branches hang down, casting everything into darkness, though small motes of luminous witchlight float among its boughs. The roots are covered in deep, comfortable moss, and the branches arch downward to protect a sleeper.
- The Canyon of Whispers: Message (cantrip), Mage Armor (1st), Unseen Servant (1st). A narrow canyon littered with the bones of travelers who tried to pass through the treacherous passages over a hundred feet above it, but slipped and fell. A low mist creeps over and through those bones, and one can almost hear the whispering susurrus of voices that echo through it.
- Moonrise Icicles: Magic Missile (1st). A painting of a winter garden in the mountain heights, just as the rising moon strikes the icicles hanging from the dead tree branches. They flash silvery and sharp, like spearheads in flight.
- The Cavern of Centipedes: Catapult (1st), Fog Cloud (1st). The interior of a great chalky cavern. The white, crumbling cliff-face crumbles, small rocks falling and shattering into clouds of dry, choking dust plumes at the base of the cliff.
- The Blue Waters: Shape Water (cantrip), Thunderclap (cantrip), Invisibility (2nd). A piece that displays the beauty of the Blue Waters springs, its pools of deep azure waters in tiered hollows, flowing one down into the next. In its center is a great plume of water blowing into the air, the Skyplume, and hidden in its features is the mischievous reptilian visage of Ganess, the trickster spirit fond of blessing visitors to the springs by stealing an article of their clothing.
- The Garden of the Spire: Find Familiar (1st), Shield (1st), Melf's Acid Arrow (2nd). A wide garden, with lush trees, from which hang serpents whose fangs drip caustic venom. Runes are imprinted in magical overlapping wards across the garden's length. Inspired by the Garden atop the Spire in the southern deserts.
- The Desert Creature: Burning Hands (1st), Thunderwave (1st), Scorching Ray (2nd). A great and terrifying elemental creature of the desert, its body made of sands and winds, and terrible heat ripples off of its dangerous form.
- Top of the Spire: Feather Fall (1st), Detect Magic (1st), Levitation (2nd), Web (2nd). The top of the great desert Spire, great winds crisscrossing patterns of flaking dust. The sky glows with strange magics that reflect off the web-cracked stone of the Spire.
- Sky Lights: Color Spray (1st), Blur (2nd), Slow (3rd). The night sky is punctuated by ribbons of brilliant, impossibly colored light.
- Lobo: Alarm (1st), Leomund's Tiny Hut (3rd). On a nearby hill, a great mechanical man sits, watching the sun set, like a warden watching his charges.
- Warriors of the Skies: Fly (3rd), Lightning Bolt (3rd). Ahdam the bosun sorcerer battles a griffon, which flies overhead. The bosun raises his hands high, and calls down lightning to himself, erupting through the mighty griffon overhead.
- Tunnels of Flame: Continual Flame (2nd), Fireball (3rd). Painting of a claustrophobic tunnel, like the interior of a forge chimney, filled with red and orange flames. The flames seem alive and dancing, and though they are a single body of fire, some of those "limbs" have leering, hungry faces.
- The Cavern of Crystals: Chromatic Orb (1st), Conjure Minor Elementals (4th). A great cyst-cavern of elemental crystals, with a small waterspout pouring down into it. Colors not present in the chamber are reflected in the many facets of the crystals in the wall, glittering endlessly.
Spells marked with an asterix (*) are Transmutations • Spells in italics have already been learned and can be prepared as spells
- decanter of endless water
- bag of holding
- Winter blanket, set of common clothes, herbalism kit, staff, dagger, spell component pouch