Jump to navigationJump to search
A gem cannot be polished without friction, nor a man perfected without trials. –Lucius Annaeus Seneca
Nobility, without virtue, is a fine setting without a gem. –Jane Porter
Spells Prepared (Lvl + Int): x/x
- Cantrips (x): x
- First Level: x
- Second Level: x
- Spells per Day: Cantrips: 3 • 1st: 4 • 2nd: 2
- Spell Power: Saving Throw DC: x • Spell Attack Mod: +x
- Magic Ability: Intelligence
- Spellbook: Those spells marked with an asterix are Divination spells. Those marked with a cross (+) are rituals.
- Cantrips: frostbite, mage hand, message
- First Level: chromatic orb, comprehend languages*+, detect magic*+, identify*+, find familiar+, shield
- Second Level: detect thoughts*, mind spike* (XGE)
- Darkvision: Can see 60' as though normal lighting, and another 60' as dim lighting.
- Dwarven Resilience: Advantage on saves vs poison, and resistance against poison damage.
- Dwarven Combat Training: Proficiency with battleaxe, handaxe, throwing hammer, warhammer.
- Stonecunning: When making an Intelligence (History) check relating to stonework, considered proficient in History and add double proficiency bonus to check.
- Dwarven Armor Training: Proficiency with light and medium armor.
- Arcane Recovery: During a short rest, recover half level in spell slots. Must take a long rest before doing it again.
- Ritual Casting: May cast a wizard spell as a ritual if it has the ritual tag and is in my spellbook.
- Spellcasting Focus: May use arcane focus.
- Diviner (Arcane Tradition):
- Divination Savant: Half cost and half time for scribing divination spells.
- Portent: After a long rest, roll and record the results of 2d20 roll. May choose to replace any given roll with one of those results, using it up. Lose any unused portents when taking a long rest.
- Coins: x cp • x sp • x ep • x gp • x pp • Other coins: x
- Gems: x
- In Hand: x
- Worn: x
- Belt: x
- Backpack: x
- xxx: (x gp/day). x
135 years old
- Born to Morgath and Barkur and Gamella Stonecaller. Grandmother is Rodena Redforge and great-great-aunt is Lady of Clan Stonecaller.
- Grew up in Gol Dragga.
- 65 years old: Ended up an apprentice to a renowned finesmith and jeweler.
- 98 years old: Became a journeyman lapidary.
- 109 years old: Accidentally crafted a spellgem while he was cutting a peridot. Though the rune within the gem was flawed, it was brought to the attention of the Prism. In short order, he was convinced to come and study magic at the Prism.