I enjoy being strong and like breaking things. I can stare down a hell hound without flinching.
Greater Good. Our lot is to lay down our lives in defense of others.
I would still lay down my life for the people I served with. Someone saved my life on the battlefield. To this day, I will never leave a friend behind. My honor is my life. I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves
I made a terrible mistake in battle that cost many lives—and I would do anything to keep that mistake secret. I have little respect for anyone who is not a proven warrior. I’d rather eat my armor than admit when I’m wrong.
Tenants of the Unbroken
"We are not your slaves. We were born bowed. But we are unbroken.” Such were the words spoken to King Boranel of Breland by Bulwark, his warforged friend and companion.
Warforged are weapons. It is what they were created for. But now the warforged are free, and each of them must discover for themselves what kind of weapon they will be. Every warforged must now decide who or what they will fight for.
There is no central authority or unified coda for the Oath of the Unbroken. Every warforged paladin who swears this oath has come to it in their own way but shares the same ideals.
- Freedom: You were forged into servitude, but now are free. You have yet to fully explore your freedom, but you know it is precious. All living beings deserve to decide for themselves their own fates, you are certain.
- Compassion: Have empathy for your enemies, even if you must fight them. Some have lived a life of nothing but violence and know no other way.
- Patience: The warforged will not die of old age, so you are told. Therefore, you have no need to rush to conclusions or make rash judgments. Make sure your actions do not encroach on the freedom of others and be understanding of those who have yet to see your wisdom.
- Guide, not Command: The warforged were indoctrinated to take orders, and you know that even in freedom many warforged still seek a strong leader to follow. Though you abhor the thought of commanding obedience, you know it is your duty to guide all who will listen in the virtues of compassion, patience, and freedom.
- Coins: x cp • x sp • x ep • x gp • x pp • Other coins: x
- Gems: x
- Long Sword +1
- Sheild +1
- Sheilded Assault - 1d10 dmg, until end of next turn me and all allies within 5ft gain +2 ac bonus
- In Hand: x
- Worn: x
- Belt: x
- Backpack: x
- xxx: (x gp/day). x