From OakthorneWikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Bashing Damage: Automatically heal one bashing damage per turn, in any shape.
- Lethal Damage: Lethal damage heals at an interval of fifteen minutes, using the Natural Healing rules. Add Primal Urge to all Healing tests.
- Aggravated Damage: Aggravated damage heals at normal rates. Add Primal Urge to all Healing tests.
- Poisons & Diseases: With a rare few exceptions, werewolves are immune to poisons and diseases.
- Combat Tilts: A werewolf may spend 1 Essence to remove a Combat Tilt that comes from bodily impairment or damage.
Halt Healing (Resolve •••, Harmony •)
- May spend 1WP to cause regeneration to stop for one scene. May end as a reflexive action.
Comforting Touch (Harmony ••, Empathy ••)
- May alleviate pain by touch from a packmate (or anyone at Harmony •••).
- Reduce pain penalties by your Harmony; you gain -1 pain penalty.
- Both last for ten times amount of time touched.
- Upon achieving Harmony •••, this touch may be used on anyone, pack or otherwise.