"Not all who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien
"Oh, no need to thank me. I just love happy endings." - Frick - Merlin
A nice unicorn named Ionadh and a talking goat named Nibbles rescued me from a bad situation back home. My new mentor, Melila picked me up and dropped me off in Waterdeep where I served as one of her Watchers in the Harpers for 30 or so years.
Then she showed back up and dragged me off into the woods for about a year with her other apprentice, Sylyra. Hilarity ensued, we almost died a few times, Melila always seemed to vanish when she'd be most useful, but Sylyra and I saved the day, pissed off some Red Wizards and rescued some elfy artifact, no clue - you'd have to ask her about it. Then poof - I'm back in Waterdeep and this time it's Sylyra who's the fish out of water. A very, very tall fish. And by water I mean forest. Also, just to avoid confusion, she's not actually a fish. Or fish person or anything like that. I'm not sure why people say that. Unless they're talking about ACTUAL fish people. But I'm not. She's a giant. Forest giant. Firbolg. She's blue. Or kinda purple? Sorta bruise colored. I call her big sister. At least I think I do. It's what she told me it means. She says I'm little brother. Although its sounds more like a swear word. I wonder if she's actually swearing at me.
My name is Frick and I like turtles.
- Darkvision 60'
- Dwarven Resilience
- Rage (3/long rest; +2 damage)
- Unarmed Defense
- Reckless Attack
- Danger Sense
- Primal Path: Bear Totem
- Spirit Seeker
- Beast Sense
- Speak with Animals
- Totem Spirit: Bear
- Aspect of the Beast: Bear
- Spirit Seeker
- Extra Attack
- Fast Movement
- Criminal Contact
- Fell Handed
- Coins: x cp • 5 sp • x ep • 112 gp • x pp • Other coins: x
- Gems: x
- Luckstone (attuned)
- Harper's Pin (attuned)
- In Hand: maul or battleaxe +1 & shield
- Worn: 2x handaxe, Harper's Pin, Luckstone (nipple piercing)
- Belt: beltpouch, tankard
- Backpack: crowbar, thieves' tools, Talis deck, pipe, pipeweed pouch, tea pouch, kettle with compartment for holding herbs shaped like a kelpie, tea set case, waterskin, hipflask (whisky), Yeoman's fiddle
- Backpack, Adventuring: bedroll, mess kit, tinderbox, 10 torches, 10 rations, 50' silk rope, brewers supplies
- Raron's basement: brewers supplies, whisky still, casks, etc
- Home: Katrina, Sorsha, Sirra & Vce (mean cats), brewer's bible (ex-spellbook)
- Modest: (1 gp/day). Frick rents a room from an old lesbian couple that runs Mothers Drimmolle Rooming House. They mainly only rent to creative types, but Frick was friends with them when they were younger and got the starting capitol for the house via a bit of gambling through the Griffins.
Downtime: 0/54 days
- Sylyra: Sylyra is Melila's other Haprer apprentice. We met just shy of a year ago when Melila took me to the Wealdath, where Sylyra lived. We have undergone training and missions together and through our journey, have become close. She calls me something weird in her language. I asked what it meant and she said "little brother". I hid my welling tears and asked what the word for "big sister" was; Storisistir. So that is her name.
- Nibbles: Nibbles was waiting for me on the docks of Waterdeep when Melila and I arrived. Neither myself, nor Melila knew that she would be there. She had come at the behest of a Priestess of Lurue, Demisant of Silverymoon.
- Melila: My sponsor and mentor among the Harpers. Melila was the one who had come for me and smuggled me out of Moonshae. She set me up in a boarding house with a bit of money, some introductions and some names. Two and a half decades later, she reappeared and whisked me away on a journey to the forest to meet Sylyra and begin our true induction in the Harpers.
- Ionadh: the Moonshaen unicorn that changed his life
- Eldroth Karn: a half-elf priest of Silvanus and Harper at the Shrines of Nature in the Sea Ward
- Irinna & Mishaelle Drimmolle: run the boarding house
- Mimosa Butterblossom: Mimosa is a tiny, old, winkled raisin of a hobbit woman with a fondness of yellow dresses, sunhats, matchmaking and poignant opinions about personal hygiene. She is the single greatest cook in Faerun, especially her spiced tuber & mushroom pies. She works once a week in the kitchen at the inn with no name at the Docks, above the cellar where my whiskey distillery is.
- Raron: the person who owns the tavern only ever called "Raron's"
- Grother: direct supervisor
- Brivitil Flummeth: They were the big boss of the Griffins when I was younger, having since retired. Although retired, they seems to have more know how and influence in the city then they did when they were actually in charge. And they always had a fondness for me.
- Sister Mytheera of Deneir: She teaches the children of those who cannot afford an education how to read and write...as well as Frick and a half-orc named Freg. Frick has been donating to her cause for years.